2

Taehyung clutched his stomach and looked out the front window. Deep breaths. Deep breaths.  

Jimin notices his discomfort. "What's wrong?" He asks him. Taehyung replies with a small wheeze, not able to talk with the pain he was experiencing.

Jimin pulled over and stopped the car. He could sense Taehyung's discomfort and frowned. "If you need to throw up do it, just not in my car."  

  Taehyung rolls down the car window and leans over, his face red and his stomach bloated. 

He squeezes his eyes shut in frustration trying not to puke, the nausea becoming overwhelming. Finally he caved in and threw up out the window. 

His puke was an abnormal color, with streaks of red mixed in. Jimin looks over to see if Taehyung's alright, and once he sees the blood streaked puke on the side of the road, he immediately drives off to the nearest hospital. 

Taehyung leans back in his chair and closes his eyes trying not to puke again. His stomach feels like absolute shit and a migraine pounds against his skull. He starts to lose consciousness as he feels the car come to a stop and Jimin run to his side of the car.   

  Taehyung woke up in the emergency room leaning against Jimin's shoulder. The older looked at him with great concern in his eyes and brushed the hair out of his face. 

Taehyung looks around, sinking in the looks of the hospital. He sees the man sitting across from him, holding another younger looking boy laying on his lap. He recognises the man, but from where? 

He examined the man's face, the way his dark brows were scrunched in worry as he looked at the younger boy, the slope of his nose, the curve of his lips. How his shirt hung off his broad shoulders and his muscular arms that wrapped around the other man. 

A lightbulb goes off in Taehyung's head, and he realizes that the man is no other than the chef himself. Taehyung frowns at the sight, worried for the health of the younger man on the Chef's lap. 

"Shhh Jungkook it's ok. The doctors will come soon." Jin held Jungkook tighter, finally looking up to meet Taehyung's gaze. 

Taehyung sucked in a quick breath, his nausea returning. Jin looked at him with concern and a guilty look on his face. Did he do something?

Taehyung ran to a trash bin in the corner of the room and puked again. It burned his throat as it came out, the taste of bile and metal coating his tongue. His shoulders shook as he crumpled to the floor, Jimin running up behind and catching him in his arms. 

Jimin explains his situation to the nurse, who immediately checks Taehyung's temperature and blood pressure. 

The nurse explained that they needed to take Taehyung back for further examination as Jimin picked him up bridal style. Taehyung leaned into his shoulder, unconsciousness taking him over.  

JINS POV

Jin watched as his friend carried Taehyung back, further into the depths of the hospital. 

Guilt filled his gut as he looked back down at his brother who clutched his wrist in pain. The image of Taehyung puking into the trash played on repeat in his mind, pain stabbing his heart with each replay. He hadn't meant to slip that poison into Taehyung's dinner... 

It was meant for someone else.

---------------

Thank you KpopFanboyTRASH for helping us write this amazing chapter, it would be like, 10 times worse without you lmao

And thank you to all our readers!