Chapter 3

Nolen's POV:

I just left from the Y, and it's hot as'l down here. I decided I was going to head home and take a shower well duh I still was going to do that but after all that I was going to ask Mykeela did she wanna hang. I got in my car and headed to my house. 😌, as soon as I got there I ran into the house and hopped in the shower. I put on some deodorant, and Hollister Cologne. I wore my black underwear fse. White basketball with stripped blue lines, and no shirt ;). oh and some blue nike elite socks. I jumped on my white and black designed king size bed and laid down getting out my phone.

"I still fuck her like I used to, I needa put that shit on YouTube, cause you know we got them bands going crazy."

My phone went off, seeing the contact name "Keezy Babyee😍😘" wanting to FaceTime. I clicked accept, and sat myself up on my headboard.

"Hey bestfriend." Mykeela said while appearing on the screen.

"Hey bestfriend!!! What you doing?"

"Nothing, being bored.How about you?"

"Same thing.."

"Guess what!! It's this lightskin that just moved next door to me!!!"

I rolled my eyes, "Who?" I heard my doorbell ring."Wait don't hang up." I ran down the steps and opened the door to see the one and only Mykeela.

"Heyy bestfriend!" she gave me a hug.

"You cold nigga!" I covered my chest.

And then the rest of the night we watched "About last night" movie and I spent the night. and I can honestly say... I love Mykeela Hunter..

🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯

Swrry😞 for this short ole chapter! But the next chapter will be very interesting😌😘.