Chapter 1

"Minh Tú~ Please can't you come to this one this time? This one time!?~" My friend Yến Anh chimes as she comes up to me and tries to grab my arm.

"Don't even think about touching me." I pull my arm away before she can even make contact.

"Aww~ but, Minh Tú~ why not?" She childishly whines as she takes a seat next to me.

I sat on the edge of our table, feet in what is supposed to be my chair, with my eyes closed taking in the sounds of the people around me. The cafeteria was buzzing, loudly, like normal. I could hear gossip starting up in almost every conversation.

"Just let her be YinYin." Việt Khoa says calling out Yến Ahn's nickname. I hear her huff a little.

"I don't mean to sound rude but, Minh Tú, your just unbelievable." YinYin sighs her playfulness turning a little annoyed.

"And untouchable!" Hồ Nam yells from behind me.

I sigh and open my eyes. I turn to look behind me and meet his eyes. Almost instantly he shrinks under my gaze. I snap my head back around and hop off the table to walk away.

"Where are you going?" Việt Khao yells from behind me.

"Out. Am I not allowed to?" I yell loud enough for them to hear me without turning back around.

I leave the cafeteria before even waiting for one of them to even reply. I make my way down the hallway towards the lockers. The hallway was nearly empty as I walk down them.

I notice two people walking my way laughing. It was obvious they were just going to the cafeteria, where I had just left. I observe them as they make there way closer.

One had white hair and his face was a little on the skinny side. His hair stood out the most on him because all he was wearing was mainly black. Black shirt, black plants and I wouldn't doubt that his underwear was the same-though I wouldn't want to find out.

The other one was a complete opposite. His hair was the shade of black that the light made it a blue color. His outfit was nearly completely white and it would be if it weren't for the light blue, thin, vertical lines going down his shirt.

'What are they? Yin and Yang?'

I think to myself while laughing a little.

The two start lightly pushing each other. Their laughing started to become a physical play fight.

As they are about to pass their faces register. They were both well known in our school. Vũ Đức Thành was the white haired one who actually goes by Toki. The other one was Hồ Lê Thanh Tùng who like the other one went by a different name, Tang Maru.

I sigh at the sight of them. I was just about to pass them when Tang Maru knocks into me. I am slung against the lockers. My lungs start burning and I have to fight back a yell. I wasn't even worried about the pain that was running down my arm.

"Are you alright?" I hear Toki ask. I turn to look at them just a Tang Maru lays a hand on my upper arm trying to help me up.

"I'm sorry." His voice becomes faint over my heavy breathing.

My lungs burned even worse. I couldn't catch my breath. I felt the suffocation taking over once again.

"Are you alright? Should we take you to the nurse's office." Toki says about to take my other arm.

I nod my head in pain trying to say I was fine. I rip Tang Maru's hand away and jerk a different direction from Toki as he almost makes contact.

"I-I'm...f-fi-ne" I say through gasp of air. I quickly bow a little a try to walk way.