The Heartbreak |1|

~JUVIA'S P.O.V~

Juvia wakes up to a nice day, the sun slowly peeks into Juvia's dorm as she looks at her Gray-sama stuff!

"Good morning Gray-sama" Juvia says as she kissed her Gray-sama doll gently.

"Juvia can't wait to see her beloved today!" Juvia fangirled almost as much as a San fangirl.

"Oh, Juvia thinks It looks good on Juvia!" Juvia was wearing a white croped shirt with a high wasted black skirt that almost met the shirt but not all the way.

Juvia also wore her long gray boats kinda like what Juvia's wore with her other outfit but diffent color.
I wonder what Gray-sama will think!
Juvia runs down the stares but runs back up to get her bag.

Juvia runs all the way to fairy tail.
Lets hope the day goes well!
I get to the guild and Juvia trys to stop Juvia before running into the guild door.

Juvia failed.. Juvia runs head first into the door Juvia falls into the guild because the door opened.
Juvia hears people laughing but Juvia doesn't care Levy-san helped Juvia up

"Thank you Levy-san!" Juvia smiles as she helps juvia up. Levy-san looked at Juvia puzzled.

"Hey you changed your outfit!" Levy said ignoring that Juvia said thank to her helping Juvia up.

Everyone hearing what Levy just said, they turn to look at Juvia.

"Yeah Juvia wanted to try something new.." Juvia said. Wendy-san and Erza-san came over to talkto me also.

"You look nice" Erza-san said as she ate her cake with a big smile on her face.

"Yeah you do Juvi-chan!" Wendy-san said Juvia smiles at the cute girl.

Juvia thanks them and all is normal..until Juvia see's Gray-sama picking out a job, Juvia runs up to him.

"Gray-sama! ~<3" Juvia runs up to him and hugs him

"J-Juvia?! Give me a break I am trying to pick out a job here!" Gray-sama shouts angrily.

"Oh.. can Juvia come with you!! Please!!" Juvia begged happliy, Gray stares at me with a werid look, he turns away and answers;

"N-No way! Not right now!" he says pushing Juvia off and runs over to love rival who was sitting down, Natsu standing beside her.

"C-Common Lucy you're going on a job with me!" Gray says as he holds on to her arm and runs to Mira-san
G-Gray-sama!? ~</3

NATSU'S P.O.V:

.________________________.

I run to Luce and ask her to go on a job, she blushes and stops for a split-second.. Is Luce sick? Her face is red!

She sighs and looks my way about to answer, "Oka-" Lucy gets cut off by Ice freak grabing her by the arm

"Lucy you're coming with me!" Elsa says while runing to Mira. He better let her go!

(I'm sorry I couldn't help it ~Author-san)

I felt.. weird, I hate Elsa more then usual. I could hear a faint sniffle in the background and I look back to see Juvia.. She looks sad..

"Hey Juvia, what's up?" I asked worried, she wipes her eyes.
"Aren't you and lov- L-Lucy partners?" She asked while looking at ice freak and Lucy

"Well yeah, but that stupid stripper made her go with him instead!" I say while pouting.. Oh wait.. Isn't juvia in love with him?..

"O-Oh, right sorry! You love ice freak.." I say embarrassed.
"Haha, yeah Juvia guesses.." She replys laughing..

"YOU TWO! GET YOUR BUTTS OVER HERE!" Mira yells from across the guild. We sprint over to her.. In fear of what may happen if we don't

Author-san
._______________________.

It took a long time for me to edit so I hope you like it! Bye!

Words: 614