The Plan! |2|

LUCYS P.O.V:

.________________________________.
Elsa and I got on the train, I sit with my arms cross glaring daggers at him while he looks away.

"Why did you need me here, Elsa?!"
I said still glaring, and Gray lookes at me.

"You were the first person I saw, and I was to embarrassed to go with juvia.." Gray says with a slight blush, in an annoyed tone, looking away.
I smirk while slightly giggling.

"I will kill you later, lover boy." I smirk while sitting back.

"I would like to see you try, pyro lover!" Gray said leaning foward onto the table.

We sit there glaring and smirking at each other untill the train stopped.
That stupid stripper!

NATSU'S P.O.V:

.______________________________.

I stare at Mira trying to think about what she just said..
I'm hungry through ;w;

"It's worth a shot, Natsu-san?" Juvia looks at me while I think of what to say..

"Y-Yeah! I'm all fired up!" I say hoping it was the correct answer to what she was asking.

"Okay! the plans starts when they get here!" Juvia says calmly, with her eyes closed.
Then the guild door opens to reveal Gray and Luce walking in.

"Starting now!" Mira wisper yells at us as she threw a glass at us.
Juvia and I, run towards the board as we try to get away from Mira.

"Now we just need to pick a job.." Juvia says quitly, scanning her eyes over all the jobs. I look back at Mira to see her drying a dish while smirking.

I pick a job and show it to Juvia, Gray and Luce walk over to us, Gray looking away and Lucy smiling warmly.

I start blushing madly as the look over to Juvia who's is read the job paper.

~It's time to start the plan!~

"Hey Juvia.. fire face!" Ice princess says with a grin. I poke Juvia's face to get her to see Gray and Lucy.

"Oh, Lucy-san! Gray!" Juvia gives the job back to me, we walk to Mira.
Is Luce jealous yet?

"Hey Mira were taking this job!" I say Juvia next to me, Mira smiles and nod's. Then gives it back we leave Lucy and ice princess looking at us confused, we smile and wave at them and leave.

GRAY'S POV
.___________________.

"What.. The.. Hell.." I say, I see Lucy who has has the same expression as I do, Lucy grab Mira and I.

"What's wrong Lucy?" Mira says with a big smile on face with a sly smirk.

"Don't play dumb! Why are they together? They're never talk!" Lucy says with jealousy written over her face, she lets Mira go and crossed her arms.

"You mean Juvia, and Natsu? I don't know, Why would I ruin my ships?" she asked while stepping back and dusting herself off with a smile.

"Just spit it out! I know you have something to do with it!" Lucy said quickly looking at Mira and siting down, I take a seat next to her.

"Well.. I remember them saying something about a job, Natsu them asked Juvia out.. She said yes.." She replied.

I spaced out for a moment..
S-She said yes to idiot face?
And I could tell a look of angry and sadness crossed my face.

"What? You're joking.. Right?" I ask Mira in hope she would say it was just some prank

"No, I'm not.. What ship name should I give them.. NaVia?" Mira says smiling at us.
She isn't telling the truth.
We wait for Juvia and Natsu to get back so Lucy and I can ask them.

... I am going to ended up killing Natsu if I don't stop thinking about it.
Another thing comes to mind..
She moved on she easily, Am I really that easy to forget?
.____________________________.

After Natsu and Juvia got back

NATSU'S POV
._________________________.

We just got back from the job it was really easy Juvia seems to think so also. That's when I see two mage's walking up to us.

"Hey! Elsa, Luce!" I said, Juvia grabs my arm and we smile at the angered mages, slightly ploting there muder.

It hurts to see them together.. Why my long time rival? Forget it!
On with the story!

"So.. You two are dating?" Gray said clearly jealous. We both look at Mira who's laughing a little bit.

We start to laugh a little also, Gray and Lucy looked relived as they seem to think that means no.

Sorry Luce, NOT TO YOU ICE PRINCESS! As we walk away
"Not yet" I answered, as juvia and I walked over to Mira. I sat down next to her and we all talked I looked back at ice freak who was still standing there. I laugh. then Mira whispers to us.

"I think it's time for phase two." Mira said, Juvia and I glance at each other then look back to Mira.

"Hmm.." I look around for my luce to see her sitting down, sitting across from her is Ice princess.

"We need phase Three for this one then phase Two" I said deeply hoping this all works out.

"If it'll get Juvia Gray-sama, Juvia's in!" Juvia says. Mira looks happy and just washes the dishes and listens.
I make sure they can hear me a least some of it, ughh just be my girlfriend Luce!

"Juvia.... will you go on a date with me?" Everyone is turned to me, Gray and Lucy heard!

"Y-Yes! Natsu-san" she says we look at ice freak and luce. I guess I have to go on a date with juvia

"Natsu-sama Juvia need's to talk to you" she says as she grabs my wrist and walk out of the guild.

._._._._._._._._._.

Jesus! That took forever!
Merry chrismas