Nalu is Canon! |4|

Merry Chrismas!

JUVIA'S POV
<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Juvia is so happy for Natsu! Lucy-san loves him!

"TELL HIM!" Juvia semi-yells, Juvia Is going to get Lucy-san to confess and then Juvia can stop calling her love rival!

At this point Juvia doesn't care if that ends the plan! THERE GOING TO BE TOGTHER YESSSSSSS

"What... you think I should?" Lucy asks, Juvia nods with a grin across her face

"Ok.. I'll tell him when they get ba-" Lucy gets cut off buy Natsu and Gray-sama running to us.
Well Natsu running to us. Gray-sama was walking really slow to us, I shot a look to Lucy

"NOW!? b-but they jus-" Lucy get cut off, by Juvia this time

"YES NOW!" Juvia says, Natsu stops walk and Gray-sama stops walking. Juvia grabs Lucy by the wrist and push her towards Natsu.

Juvia hears mira in the background but Juvia didn't care.

"U-um.. Juvia?" Lucy says as she looks at me, Juvia was just wear a big smile nodding.

"Mira was right! OTP!" Juvia says cheerfully,  while Juvia gives a thumbs up.

Natsu looked at Lucy then looked at Juvia, Natsu looks at Juvia and mouthed, What is happening?

"You're let go of the plan!" Juvia says, natsu walks towards juvia

"What about you?" Natsu says quietly, Juvia look back at Lucy and mouthed out do it now to her as she slowly walk to natsu with her head down

"Nope, Juvia says the plan is done! make sure to thirty children, name one Luna, another way to ship Lucy x Natsu!" Juvia says, Natsu gives an confuse look.

Mira wraped her arms around my waist
"Yep!" Mira says, Lucy then pulls on Natsu.. Clothes..?

"Well Juvia thinks thats were we should cut off the plan" Juvia says, Mira looks up at Juvia

"But what about plan GrUvia?" Mira says quietly, I sigh.

"If there happy Juvia's happy!" Juvia says while a smile crosses her face

"Aww.. No GrUvia.." Mira says, while still hugging me.

She lets go and we walk back to the bar and Mira gives Juvia,a strawberry milkshake.

Gray-sama then walks up to where Juvia is siting and sit's next to her.

"Hey Juvia!" he says, he was grining the grin that Natsu was known to have.

"Hey Gray.. -sama ! Why are you smiling like that?" Juvia says

"Natsu told me to do something... didn't know he was that smart so yeah just happy he finally has some smarts" Gray-sama says while propping himself on his elbow.

LUCYS P.O.V :
._._._._._._._._._._._._._._.

I drag my partner outside the guild blushing like crazy.

"N-Natsu.." I say with my head down still blushing, he looks at me, slowly he starts to grin.

"Yes?!" he asks wait for her to go on.

"I-I ha-hav-have liked you s-sin-since I met you!" I say still blushing with my still down.

Cringy Lines ahead!

"I have too.. Lucy!" Natsu says with that big grin of his, I smile at him and then wrap my arms around him as a sign of happiness.

"Natsu, will you be my boyfriend?" I ask, I blush hard.. Like REALLY hard

"Of course Luce!" he says, I smile trying to hide that am squealing.

He thoughs his arm around my neck as we walk into the guild.