Harry got some trouble

Harry holds his tray of food walking around the cafeteria of Dufmorths. He's been looking for someone to share the table with. Noise filled the entire cafeteria and one familiar voice captured his attention. "Hey, newbie." The Irish blonde kid waved his hands at him. He smiled a little at him.

"Come, join me and my friends. You don't want to eat alone, are ya'?" He asks, walking to him. "I'm Niall, by the way." He introduced himself.

"Oh, hi. I am Harry." They smiled at each other. "Let me get that for you." Niall offered, soon Harry's tray was floating in front of them as they walk to the table with Niall's friends. Harry was still in awe with the magic surrounding him since he first stepped at Dufmorth. He quickly thanked Niall for bringing his tray on the table.

"Hey, guys. He's our new classmate. His name is Harry." Niall told the group sitting on the wooden round table. Some of them greeted him, smiling, and some didn't notice them arriving for they are engaged in a conversation.

Harry bowed his head a bit for a greeting. Niall started to introduce his friends one by one to Harry, but after that, Harry felt uncomfortable for the intimidating stares that one of Niall's friends is giving him. (Zayn as Niall introduced him) He chose to dig on his lunch and to not give attention to the stares the lad is giving him.

Is he too flirty? Harry thought. The whole time they were eating, Harry just nods and answers the questions that were being asked. The boys were telling some cool kinds of stuff they can do with their charms and the things they learned in Dufmorths. Harry grew intrigued and is now very interested and expecting from Dufmorths.

After they all finish eating, Harry bid his goodbye and was gone to the hallway. He has to get some books on his locker before going to their next class which is Chaos Magic. When he was done for the things he needs, he closed his locker but was surprised when someone was staring at him on the other side. He cursed at himself and felt his heart beating like he was being chased by ten horses.

"Hey." He managed to say, Zayn grinned and stood straight. "Uh, do you need something?" Harry asked.

Zayn nodded, with his hands on his jean's pocket. "You." He smirked. Harry's eyes widened for how straight forward this guy is. "What? Me?" Zayn chuckled.

"Yeah. I have something to give you." Zayn told, getting something from his pocket. Harry raised an eyebrow when he realized it was a ring. Zayn gently holds his hand, which Harry subconsciously let him. Zayn slowly slid the ring on Harry's finger.

Blinking his eyes, Harry was back to his trance. Pulling his hand back from Zayn. He stared at the ring that perfectly fits on him. "Uh, why did you give me a ring? What is this for? I mean, we just met and you can't just do that-"

Zayn chuckled again. "I insisted on Professor MacBride that I should be the one to give you that. It's a charm ring, cutie." He winked at him.

"Don't call me that." Harry glared at him.

"Okay, babe," Zayn answered back, grinning some.

"Stop with the endearments. Call me by my name." Harry said, showing how annoyed he is.

"Harreh," Zayn called, biting his lower lip seductively while staring at him deeply with those chocolate brown eyes. Harry didn't know why his name sounded so right. He feels his pulse and heartbeat quicken, his blood pressure risen. His blood vessel dilating. He shakes his thoughts away and turned his back on Zayn.

"You're welcome." Zayn chuckled again, before going his own way to his next class. Harry hated this moment of his life. He didn't think about getting turn on in the middle of the hallway just by hearing someone new saying his name.