The Half-Giant is friendly

Zayn and Harry arrived at the cabin that evening, Louis, Liam, and Niall were already sitting on the floor with a single lamp lighting the whole place. "Come on, guys. Let's start this." Louis excitedly told them. The two quickly set to form the circle around the lamp.

"We will show you some basic tricks we can do." Niall beamed, quietly. He started to close his eyes with his hands clasped together. Harry watched him carefully as he concentrates, manipulating his charm. After a moment, Harry felt something dropped on his nose. He touched them, feeling icy cold and he gasped. It was raining snowflakes in the entire place. Harry was astounded, the five of them enjoyed the snowflakes, giggling with each other.

"Check this out, Harry," Liam called out, his eyes lighting up as he stares on the snowflakes. Harry's eyes couldn't get even wider when a herd of reindeer running with the flow of the snowflakes in the air. Harry clapped his hands. "That's awesome! How did you do that?" He exclaimed.

"How about a snowman?" Louis asked, grinning widely. He clenched his first, lighting his charm ring, a snowman was being formed, piece by piece with the snows Niall created. Harry was really entertained by these forms of magic.

"That was pretty awesome. I can't believe I've seen something like that." Harry told them, the boys were smiling proudly. Then Harry turned to Zayn. "How about you? You haven't shown anything yet." He asked. Zayn smirked.

"Do you really want to see?" Zayn asked him, the other boys already nodded, excited to show Harry what Zayn can do. Harry gulped in nervousness. He doesn't have a single idea why, but looking in Zayn's eyes right now, makes his heart beats rapidly.

"Let's go somewhere bigger." Zayn stood up from the ground, the boys following him. Harry frowned and thinking why would they need to go out to the forest.

"Isn't it too dark to go there at this hour?" He asked, feeling scared.

"Don't worry. There's nothing here, except the thestrals." Louis told him. Harry's eyes widened.

"You mean those scary like horses?" He asked.

"Yes. But they're good, they're guarding the whole forest. Just don't look at them in the eyes." Liam informed him.

As they walked through the dark forest, with tall and big trees, Harry cannot keep his heartbeat steady. He was imagining to see scary things and creatures. After some minutes, they found a big space where no trees and other plants planted on it.

"You ready?" Zayn asked, Harry, did not answer but was waiting. The boys backed away a bit while Zayn was getting a power source on his charm ring. His chocolate brown eyes turned into a flaming red, and he's forming a fireball with his hand. Harry's lip parted in awe. Zayn carefully lifted the fireball in the air, far from them, until the fireball cracked open. A big fire dragon came out from it, and it's flying around. Harry could feel his body weakening, he might collapse anytime.

"His name is Pyro. Zayn created him." Niall whispered to him.

"Niall wishes to create his iced dragon soon," Liam told him.

Harry looked up at the dragon just appeared in front of them. It was unbelievable. Dufmorths can be really unpredictable to everyone, especially to a new student like him. They watched how Zayn pets his own created dragon. "Do you want to touch him?" Zayn asked him.

Harry blinked his eyes. "Me? I- no, thanks. I might get hurt touching a fire dragon." He answered.

Zayn chuckled at him. "Your charm ring serves to protect you from the other charms. So, it's really okay to touch him." Zayn explained. The dragon lowered his head, turning it to Harry. Harry could swear he never dreamed of petting a dragon.