Found

Hey this is my first story so it probably wont be long cause I am lazy this is a fan fiction pfffft who needs creativity when other people can do most of the work for you so I decided to base this on the Series Gone

Karl Stevens was alone like usual, doing what he usually did creating fire, in any other place that would be lighting a fire with sticks and a match but this was the FAYZ where people shot light from their hands and ran at a hundred miles an hour. Karl formed a fire ball in his hand and let it flicker there just swirling and dancing Karl had always liked fire the way it took hold of things and enveloped things the way it climbed and the way it incinerated as well his anger was slowly dying down along with his flame. He knew he couldn't let people see his powers for that would lead to trouble but the flame was so beautiful and graceful,Then came a thump on the door it was Paul and Chris "We have to go Karl" said Chris from behind the door,Karl glanced round his family home one last time and thought to himself "Adapt or Die." Karl laughed at the thought no one adapts in the FAYZ it's all just death Karl probably wouldn't normally have laughed at the fact of so many peoples death but so little was keeping his spirits up recently. Karl stepped outside into the pitch black abyss "Is everything ready" Karl questioned "Yeah we are all set" responded Paul in a monotone voice "Are we sure we want to do this" he said "The Academy is quite a while away" Karl agreed "We have no choice things are already going to shit here it wont be until Perdido Beach is nothing more than a pile of ash" Chris said coldly it was true not much was being in prevention of brawls beatings and burnings at the moment but still "king" Sam could not be argued with as he was a God in the minds of the idiotic seven year olds all Sam is a Dictator and not a very good one at that. So the group walked straight up Sherman avenue seemingly unarmed but this group was special they were freaks with special powers powers that could be exploited for Sam's greedy purposes, Chris could create a shield that could protect him from most things,Paul had the ability to walk through walls at will and Karl create fire at will.