Chapter 0

Present

It was a cool summer day when a black SUV parked in front of the prison gates.

A blond male got out of the car and decided to lean against the vehicle as he adjusted his dark shades.

He hated it when the sun got into his eyes.

At that moment he heard the gates open revealing the tall red haired male he was waiting for.

"Don't miss me too much" the male said to the prison guards who just glared at him in return.

They went back in locking the gates soon after.

The red haired male walked up to the shorter male who was leaning against the car.

He took off the sunglasses and the blond male let him.

"So perfect" the red haired male said as he gave him a satisfied smirk.

He leaned forward before hungrily devouring the others lips.

He wanted to do a lot more as he pressed his body against the other but he knew it wasn't the right time.

"I have wanted to do that for months" he smirked as the blond male smiled at him.

"Is everything ready?" The red head asked.

"Everything according to your specifications" the other male said.

"Great. I knew I could count on you"

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Just a short intro.

Who do you think are the two characters just mentioned?

©chubbyeol_jones