The Masquerade Part 1

Joey's POV

I don't remember much about what happened, but I know that my 9 friends showed up as different roles, I don't know who it was, but someone has set me up. Then all of a sudden, 8 of the 9 people came into the ballroom and saw me chained up in here, they were feeding off of me, they were taking out my blood, they were vampires.
I saw pink hair that belonged to Tana, along with a red coat that was Tyler's, moving on to Alex, with the red tie, and Gabbie with the purple headdress. I noticed Lauren too, and Andrea and Jesse and also Destorm, but there were nine of us, usually there are 10. All of a sudden a vampire hisses and I see a little brown girl be dragged out to the cross next to me, that girl, was Liza.

Alex's POV

We turn up and we are chatting, there is an old man and I thought it was Joey at first but he dyed his hair, it wasn't Joey, it was this random guy called Dorian, apparently he 'owned the house' but this girl came up to me and Tyler and took us to this room, she said we needed to get out of here, she was dramatic, but she was right. We were creeped out and the carriage had disappeared anyway, so we went to go and look for Joey. But as we were going, we hear a scream and the door slams.

Lauren's POV

So all of a sudden we hear a door slam and Liza is gone!