THIRTEEN

Bella's POV
After we finished the exclusive interview we left and went home. Once we got home we walked upstairs to change into something more comfortable. "I'm gonna change out here if you don't mind."I say to Ethan holding up sweat pants and a crop top hoodie. "Yeah no go ahead." Ethan said biting his lip. I start taking off my shorts leaving me in my black lace panties. I turn to Ethan and see that he is staring at my ass. I decided to tease him a bit. I take off my shirt leaving me in my black lace bra. "Fuck" Ethan whispers. "Like what you see baby?" I said innocently as I walk over to him. "Hell Yeah Baby." Ethan said as he gripped my hips then he started attacking my neck kissing it and leaving hickeys on my sweet spot. "Mmm Ethan stop teasing. Please" I said throwing my head back. "Tell me what you want baby." Ethan said looking into my eyes. "I want you to fuck me." I said looking into his eyes and kissing him. He picked me up by wrapping his arms around my thighs right away and set me down on the bed. His eyes wondering in my almost nude body. Looking at me as if I were a piece of art. I was in my lingerie and he was still in his jeans and white t-shirt. He starts to un-do his belt and he then proceeded to remove his shirt. He took his jeans off and now he was just on his Calvin Klein boxers. Damn. "Ready princess, because when I start I won't stop." He said getting on top of me and kissing my neck. "Yes...I'm ready." I said trying not to moan. He takes my bra off and then he takes my panties off. "Damn princess, it's gonna be a long night." Ethan said taking his boxers off. "You on the pill?" Ethan asked clearly not wanting to waste any time putting on a condom. "Mhm now just do it. Please." I said desperately trying to feel some kind of pleasure. "Alright baby." He said pushing into me. His grunts and my moans soon fill the silent room. He thrusts at a slow pace but once he believes that I'm comfortable he starts going faster. "Fuck! Ethannn." I moan out arching my back feeling him hit my g-spot. "Fuck baby. You're so tight." Ethan said throwing his head back. His forehead dripping with sweat. I flip us over so that I am now on top. I start to grind my hips against his. He moans and throws his head back. He grips my hips. I start bouncing on him causing him to moan out loudly and throw his head back. "Oh fuck I'm gonna cum." I moan throwing my head back my hands on his chest. "You gonna cum for me baby? Do it." Ethan cooed in my ear. I moan loudly as I release. He releases soon after with a loud moan. "Wow that was great." I said falling down on the bed next to him. "Yeah it was. Let's go to bed. Im tired." Ethan said cuddling me into his chest. "Yeah. Goodnight baby." I said yawing. "Goodnight princessa." Ethan said closing his eyes.

(The bedroom if you were wondering)

(His closet)

(Her closet)

(Her closet)

(Imagine there being bathrooms in the closets)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks for reading this smut chapter! If you liked it give it a vote!
Thanks
-A♥️
582 words