NINE

Bella's POV
I woke up with an arm around my waist. I turn around and see that it's Ethan. Damn he's so cute. "You know staring is rude." He said. Damn his morning voice. "Shut up. I wasn't staring I was ummmm....admiring." I said chuckling and lightly hitting his arm. "I'm just a kidding babygirl, I have one question. Do you regret last night?" He asked a bit nervous. "Honestly, no. I mean I know we just met but I don't regret it one bit." I said. "Do you regret it?" I said feeling a bit nervous about his answer. "Of course I don't regret it babygirl, now you want breakfast?" He asked changing the subject. "Actually I am." I said yawning. "Ok I'll make you something." He said getting up putting on a robe. "Damn you can cook!" I said sarcastically. "Shut up, now you stay here because I am gonna make you breakfast in bed. Be right back babe." He said walking out the door. I sighed and walked over to my laptop. I opened it up and I had a lot of messages from family members, paparazzi questions, friends, and a couple about new models wanting to be a part of VS. I sent my assistant so she could sort those out. I opened some family ones and they were just asking about the wedding and stuff. I was surprised to find out that my mom sent me a message.
Dear Bella,
I just wanted to tell you that your father sadly past away yesterday. This isn't your mother this is your cousin, Jaquline, she was too sad to message you. I understand that you thought that your dad was gonna walk you down the aisle, but now you must find someone else to do it. Also if you want to come to the funeral it is going to be in 2 days.
-Sincerely, Jaquline
Oh my god!!! I don't know what to think right now. I start bawling my eyes out. Ethan then comes busting through the door. "Bella. What's wrong?!" He comes and engulfed me into a bear hug. "M-my dad j-just p-p-passed a-aw-way." I said sobbing. "Oh my god Bella I'm so sorry." Ethan said. "Do you need anything?" He asked. "I have a-a aunt h-here. She was my dads s-sis-Sister." I said. "I'm gonna call the driver and tell him if he can take you. I wish I could but I have to go to a very important meeting and plus I feel like it would be best if you had some alone time with her." Ethan said getting up and calling the driver. What am I gonna do now??? Who is gonna walk me down the aisle??? "Bella, babe the driver is here." Ethan said leading me to the driver. "Thank you Ethan, I'll see you later, are you gonna come back and sleep here again or are you gonna go home?" I said hoping that he would come back and sleep here. "Yeah, Bye babygirl." He said kissing my forehead and opening the door for me. "Bye Ethan." I said and we were off to my aunt's house.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Ethan's POV
I feel so bad for Bella. She was so happy that her father would be able to walk her down the aisle. I'm just happy that she is with family right now. I am about to go to an important meeting about the wedding. The only other person that knows about this whole fake marriage thing is my manager. I had already told her that Bella's dad passed away and after that she said we needed to talk ASAP. "Ethan, I'm so glad you came now look, you and Bella made this fake relationship because she wanted her dad to walk her down the aisle but now it's too late, so what are you guys gonna do?" She said genuinely worried. "I don't know, look I'll talk to her later." I said standing up and walking out. Will Bella still want to continue the wedding plans?
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Bella's POV
After I came back from my aunt's house Ethan said that we had to talk. "Alright what's up?" I said. After I was with my aunt I felt a lot better. "Well since I know your dad died do you still wanna continue the wedding plans?" Ethan asked worriedly. "Yes of course I still wanna do it,manly because everyone already knows so it'll be hard to drop out." I said. "Ok also my manager said that we should move the wedding date sooner." Ethan said playing with my fingers. "Oh ok how soon?" I asked. "6 months?" He said. Hmm 6 months, eh fuck it. "Ok,we can get married in 6 months ." I said "ok let me just talk to my manager." Ethan said getting up about to call his manager. Damn 6 months.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you guys for reading!!! I hope you liked it and if you did give this chapter a vote!!!
-A