- Epilogue 2-

Felix woke up to the sound of his phone. He groaned as he turned over and tried to grab his phone. He sat up and rubbed his eyes. It was the week after finals and he was absolutely exhausted from staying up and studying. He immediately grinned when he saw who the text was from.

Binnie: good morning sunshine <3

He and Changbin had been dating for 2 weeks, and they were at the stage of name calling already. Felix was falling more in love with Changbin everyday. He quickly typed a reply and put his phone down stretching.

You: Hey BinBin

Binnie: get ready fast. I miss your cute face already.

Felix grinned and ran to the bathroom. He stood in front of the mirror and ran a hair through his blonde hair. He was in love with his hair; it was like a little bit of Changbin was with him all the time. He quickly showered and brushed his teeth. He brushed his hair and fluffed it up. He loved it when Changbin would play with his hair at lunch or during class. He skipped into the kitchen and twirled to the fridge. He was brought back to the reality when he heard his whole family laugh at him.

"What are you so happy about?" his mother said. Felix hadn't told his parents about him and Changbin, but he knew that they would be accepting of it so he wasn't too worried. He wanted to wait until they were older

"Nothing, I'm just happy finals are over," he said, trying to sound convincing. Jisung gave him one of his looks and Felix glared back. Felix knew that Jisung and Minho were a little more than friends, but he decided to keep it a secret in return for Jisung to keep quiet. He sat in his seat and ate his cereal quickly. When he finished, he kissed his mom and dad before leaving.

"He knows that we can see his hair, right?" Felix's dad said.

"Probably too lovestruck. Hey Jisung, do you know anythi-," their mom said, but Jisung was out the door before she could question him. Outside, he saw Felix getting into Changbin's car and smiled. He hoped that one day, he and Minho could be like that; the perfect couple.

///

"So, why did you come so early?" Felix asked. Changbin usually picked him up 20 minutes before school started. Plus, finals were over so classes were just free periods.

"I missed you. Plus, it's nice weather, right?" Changbin said. Felix rolled his eyes and smiled. He reached forward and turned the radio. It was playing "Shoot Me" by Day6.

"I LOVE THIS SONG!" Felix screamed as he started screaming the lyrics and playing an air guitar. Changbin grinned and stole a glance at his childish boyfriend. He watched as his blonde hair swept across his face, barely brushing his eyelashes. He wished Felix could be this happy all the time.

They reached school soon and pulled into a mostly empty parking lot. Felix picked up his bag and tried to open the door, only to realize it was locked. Even when he unlocked it, it still wasn't opening.

"Changbin, could you take off the child lock?" He asked. Changbin looked at him with a smirk and shook his head. Felix was about to argue when he understood what Changbin was asking for. He leaned over to Changbin's seat and pressed a kiss to his cheek. Just as he pulled away, Changbin turned to face his and cupped his cheeks. He stared at Felix for a moment before leaning in and connecting their lips for a short kiss. He pulled away and started planting kisses all over Felix's face, causing him to giggle at the sensation. When Changbin finished, Felix's hair was a mess and his cheeks had a deep blush.

"You are free to go," Changbin said, finally taking off the child lock. Felix grinned and got out of the car as fast as he could. He skipped over to the other side of the car and linked arms with Changbin. He looked up at Felix and grinned, and they walked through the gates of the school.

"Wow Binnie, there's like no one here," Felix said as they settled in under the tree.

"Kind of reminds me of the first day of school," Changbin whispered as he sat next to Felix and intertwined their fingers. Felix looked up at him and grinned.

"I remember when I first saw you, my heart stopped. When you were giving me the tour, I wasn't even paying attention half the time. I was just looking at you," Felix confessed, resting his head on Changbin's shoulder.

"I remember hearing you before seeing you. We were in line for schedules on the first day, and I thought your voice was so...," Changbin said, blushing at the end.

"So what?" Felix asked looking up at Changbin excitedly.

"So...the opposite of what I would expect from a cute first year like you," Changbin said. Felix giggled and pressed himself against Changbin's side. He took a deep whiff of Changbin's scent, a smile resting on his face. Changbin turned his head and pressed a kiss on the top of Felix's head. He let his lips linger a while, Felix's soft blonde hair tingling his lips. He looked forward at the sunrise, illuminated by bright colors. He pink of the sky reminded him of the pink of Felix's lips. He looked down at Felix and gazed at his feature. His deep brown eyes that reflected the light, his small cute nose, his full lips, his flawless freckled skin. He looked like an angel, almost ethereal. Felixsuddenly turned and looked at him. He smiled.

Changbin couldn't help but lean forward and kiss him one more time.

///  ///  ///  ///  ///  ///  ///  ///  ///

ONE MORE CHAPTER LEFT AFTER THIS. ILY ALL SO MUCH. I GOT TAGGED TWICE LAST WEEK SO CHECK OUT TGE TAG BOOK IF U WANT TO. Lol I'm out. Anakin.