Chapter 1

Things have been very difficult for me the past few months. I was in a happy relationship for a long time, two years to be exact. But I guess towards the end, it wasn't so happy. I was being cheated on for a long time. I felt so stupid. But I didn't say anything for a while. I guess I was scared.

His name was Jimin. Park Jimin. He was the sweetest person I've ever met. Well, at least I thought he was. I met him at a movie I went to see. I think it was Deadpool or something. I was waiting in line to get my ticket and some popcorn. That was when I bumped into him. I was holding my pastel purple clutch, which I dropped. He helped me gather all of my items that fell out of it."Here, let me help you" he said. "Thanks.." I blushed. He put out his hand to help me up. When I finally got up, my eyes locked on his. Damn, he was hot! "I'm Park Jimin" he smirked seductively. "I-I'm... Kim Min-Seo" I whispered shyly. Jimin glared at me with menacing eyes and smiled. 

Jimin and I became very close over the next few months. We did everything together. I eventually met his friends, they like to call themselves Bangtan Sonyeondan. I think it was a friendship group name or something. They were all so kind and welcoming. I've never met people like them in my entire life. I guess you could say I felt loved by seven idiots. I would hang out with Bangtan a lot, especially Min Yoongi and Kim Namjoon. The three of us had very similar pasts, so we instantly clicked. Yoongi and I were both brought up by our uncles. Our parents abandoned us when we were very young. They didn't care for us at all. And Namjoon and I, we both suffer from severe depression which sucks ass. But we all supported each other. It was nice to finally have someone to talk to who understands the shit you go through.

Then there was Kim Seokjin, Jeon Jungkook and Jung Hoseok. I liked to call them my idiots. Those boys were actually insane. Seokjin was obsessed with himself. He always called himself 'worldwide handsome'. More like 'worldwide dickface' if you ask me. And Jungkook was our baby. He's the youngest in the friendship group. He really knew how to make me laugh. Jungkook also loved to call me 'noona'. It was obvious that Jimin was jealous of mine and Jungkook's friendship. And finally, my sunshine, Hoseok. Honestly, Hoseok was my best friend out of all of Bangtan. I could tell him everything. I miss him a lot.

But there was one member of Bangtan who was very mysterious - Kim Taehyung. I never really got to know Taehyung. He was very cold towards me. The boys and I would always go out for dinner if Jimin and I were not out on date night. But the weird thing is, Tae would never come with us. I don't know why. I always thought that maybe he was just shy? Or maybe jealous? I wish I knew. But Jimin would sometimes tell me to stay away from Taehyung. He would tell me that he was dangerous. But I thought that they were friends? I was always curious as to why he was in Bangtan if he wasn't that close with the others. But I guess I soon found out.