Chapter 2

It's been a year since I broke up with Jimin and since I last saw the rest of Bangtan. I miss them so much. I occasionally text Yoongi and Namjoon, but things with us are not the same as they used to be. When Jimin and I broke up at first, I was still really close with the guys. But over time, they drifted away from me. I don't know why. I have a feeling that Jimin started talking shit about me. He's done it before. He probably made up some stupid rumour to make Bangtan distance themselves from me. I tried dating again and going out to clubs and shit more often, but I still can't find good friends or anything. I feel empty without them. Lonely.

I just got back from work. I work as a retail assistant in GOTO mall in Seoul. Retail is definitely not the best place to work when you have extremely bad social anxiety. Customers are constantly complaining and it's hard to deal with shit. As soon as I get in the door, I slowly drag myself up the stairs to my cold bedroom. I stand in the doorway for a minute, reflecting on my day. "Ugh shit..". Out of exhaustion, I throw myself onto my double sized bed. The bed that Jimin and I used to sleep in when he came to see me. I need to stop thinking about Jiminie. I start to think about all of the amazing things we've done together. "Oh Jimin..." I say as I start to sob.

Suddenly my phone vibrates. A text from an unknown number. "Huh, I wonder who this is?" I think to myself. My eyes widened when I read the text. "I can see you. You look sexy in that uniform". What. The. Fuck. Who the fuck is playing with me? I slowly creep up off of my bed and sit under the window. I carefully lift myself up until I can see out of my window. It's pitch black outside so it's hard for me to see if there is anyone there. I've never been so terrified, especially in my own home. I text back, curious to find out who this is. "Who are you? How did you get my number?". They replied within seconds. "You'll soon find out baby ;)". I'll soon find out? I really don't have a good feeling about this.

I compose myself and get up off of my floor. I decide to go take a shower to distract myself. I walked over to my wardrobe to get my favourite pyjamas that Jimin bought me for my birthday last year. I can't let go of them. They remind me of him. "Min, get Jiminie out of your head, he's gone" I whisper to myself. While I'm getting ready to have a shower, I put on some music. My favourite song comes on shuffle, Singularity by Taehyung. I turn on the taps and let them run until the water is hot. I start singing along with Tae. When I get out of the shower, I put on my favourite burgundy bra and matching underwear before slipping in to the silk pyjamas that I love. I'm to exhausted to do anything else so I go straight to bed.