begining

"I am so bad-ass," Naruto Uzumaki chuckled to himself as he leaned his recently purloined 'Scroll of Forbidden Jutsu' against a nearby tree. Sure he had taken advantage of the old Hokage's open door policy in regards to him, and had used his infamous 'Sexy no Jutsu' to distract (i.e. knock out with a nose-bleed) his village's powerful leader. But wasn't cheating to win one of the hallmarks of ninja life?

The Third Hokage may have been the 'Professor;' and 'God of Shinobi' but he was still male and a blond, curvy, and nude bombshell suddenly appearing out of nowhere would have gotten, and in fact had gotten, the better of many before him.

The fact that the twelve year old blond haired, blue eyed, whiskered, and orange clad boy could transform in an instant into an eighteen year old porn star was just one of the many quirks of Naruto.

Now he had a few hours until his ninja instructor, the chunin Mizuki, came to look for him. Naruto chuckled at that, he had been given five hours to plan and execute his Academy Graduation Make-Up Test and he had gone and finished it in fifty four minutes.

"Four hours, six minutes of Happy Fun Jutsu Scroll Time," Naruto laughed and dropped to the ground cross-legged. He pulled the scroll onto his lap and opened it slowly, almost reverently, eagerly awaiting techniques so powerful as to be considered forbidden. This was just what he needed in his quest to become Hokage and be recognized by everyone.

He gazed with wide eyes at the first jutsu and swore loudly.

"Ah, crap! Shadow Clones? Why does it always have to be Clones? I suck at this technique! There has to be something better than this." He pulled more of the scroll open and looked at the following jutus with equal disdain. "Shadow Shuriken Clones. Exploding Clones…hmmm, maybe. Crap, no. It needs Shadow Clones to work. Double crap. Isn't there anything useful in this thing?"

He dropped the scroll and let it roll along the ground, his eyes low in disappointment.

Those eyes turned to wonder when he saw a storage seal with an inscription of a yin yang symbol around it. He slowly read the text next to the seal.

"cape of shadows and heart of light, sealed into the Forbidden Scroll by the First Hokage. Artifacts of the First World. Inscribed in an ancient dialect that translates to 'only one with the in his heart and darkness in his path may call and use these items'. Chakra readings of the artifacts are beyond comprehension."

The young blond's eyes regained their sparkle.

"Now this is what I'm talking about. Something of great power just waiting for someone like me. and with my mask hiding my pain" Naruto said to himself saddly. His mind briefly flashed to the looks of hate that the villagers constantly fixed him with, but let it go. He knew that someday those looks would change. When he became Hokage they would respect him because he would give them leadership, guidance, and protection.

Maybe this sealed artifact would be the first step.

Bringing his hands together, molding Physical and Spiritual Energy together to form Chakra, the blond gathered as much energy as he could, then touched his hand to the seal.

"Release!"

There was a bright flash of light and a puff of smoke, and then sitting before Naruto was a dark purple cloke that looked like it was shadows itself and a heart made of gold then their were to gauntlets (look in filler).