十七

flashback
third person's
pov

"so, what are you planning to do?" a 13 years old donghyuck asked the 13 years old minhyung.

"let's see... going to the café, get in a line, order drinks, and sit down anywhere to finish the drink with you?" minhyung chuckled.

"i mean... if you want to." donghyuck shrugged as he walked carelessly.

"donghyuck!" minhyung yelled as he ran towards donghyuck, pulling him over.

both boys were staring at each other. with minhyung's right hand on donghyuck's wrist, and his left hand on donghyuck's waist.

donghyuck quickly distant himself from minhyung and bit his bottom lip.

"w-what was that for?!" donghyuck yelled nervously.

"there was a motorbike coming at you. he looked like he didn't see and he nearly hit you. are you hurt anywhere?" minhyung asked.

"n-no... thank y- oh my god, your hand! let me look at it!" donghyuck then quickly hold onto minhyung's hand and it was already bleeding.

donghyuck quickly pulled minhyung and placed him on a bench nearby. "wait here," without minhyung questioning anything, donghyuck was already far away.

"ah!" minhyung flinched as pain was felt.

"stay still, idiot." donghyuck ordered as he continued to apply the ointment on minhyung's injured hand.

"why save me?" donghyuck asked while searching for a plaster. "w-what?" minhyung stuttered terribly.

"i said, why did you save me?" as he plastered the plaster to minhyung's hand. "done!" donghyuck exclaimed as he sat next to minhyung.

"then do you want me to let you die?" minhyung responded. "well, you're right. of course. it's not like you're gonna save me because you have fee- oh nothing." donghyuck bluntly said.

"i have what??"

"nothing, idiot."

"okay..."

a/n:
my internet is not working im such in a bad mood