二十一

ILOVEDYOUSOMUCHTHAT
IWANTEDTOKILLYOUSOBAD

third person's
pov

"hyuck." mark called the younger, naturally turning his head to face the boy afterwards.

both the boys were currently laying on their usual spot to hangout and chill, which was the secret garden they have discovered way back then when they were in elementary school. the so-called secret garden was actually located somewhere near the abandoned park from their respective houses.

after the two were dismissed from school that day, both of them had immediately agreed on hanging out together at the old place.

"yeah?" donghyuck responded under his breath, his eyes glued on the skies.

"can you... tell me about everything?" mark asked cautiously, biting his lower lip. a little frown appeared on donghyuck's face, deciding to face the older afterwards.

"what do you mean, minhyung?" donghyuck questioned, clearly confused.

mark had let out a soft sigh, both of the latter's eyes were staring into donghyuck's diligently.

"about your accident, yourself. i haven't been giving any time to focus on that, and i should." mark smiled in guilt, his hand reaching for donghyuck's fingers.

"where were you going that time? do you recall anything?" donghyuck then hesitated before he opened his mouth carefully. "...i don't want to tell."

mark immediately frowned, sitting down and pulling donghyuck's hand to his lap to do the same. "why not, hyuck?"

"i just don't want to."

the bushes near them made a sound, which probably means that someone made their way there, making the both of them turn their heads to the entrance.

"who's there?" mark sat down in an instant, flashing his flashlight to the entrance.

slowly, a tall figure appeared.

"yukhei?"

both mark and donghyuck called the male in front them in unison. almost within a second, both of them tilted their necks to face each otherㅡshoving questionable looks.

"you know him?" donghyuck furrowed his eyebrows, waiting patiently for an answer. mark cleared his throat and nodded, "he studied with us before, remember?" mark explained, but donghyuck could just shook his head.

"but... how did you get here, anyways?" mark shifted his head towards yukhei with widened eyes.

"i-uh... just somehow got here." he answered, sending an awkward smile. "...okay...?" mark responded. "what were you planning to do here?" this time, it was donghyuck who was asking.

"ranting to myself, i guess." yukhei naturally walked towards the both of them, taking a seat next to mark afterwards.

the three of them sat still, didn't actually know how to continue the conversation. donghyuck then cleared his throat. "i saw yukhei at the store the other day actually... he helped me reach the snacks when you weren't there." he opened a topic carefully, breaking the awkward silence.

"oh i see. no wonder," mark giggled, playing his hands. "so you're back with calling yourself as yukhei?" yukhei got startled, his eyes nodded and almost choked on nothing but air.

"oh.. yeah." yukhei awkwardly laughed. "ohh, cool. but why not lu-"

"anyways! should we play a game?" yukhei cut off, making donghyuck raising his eyebrows as he felt the move was suspicious.

"uh, sure." mark mumbled, looking at donghyuck. "truth or dare?" donghyuck questioned to three of them.

"YES!"

author's
pov

hello lovelies! i'm back after... woah a year? writers block, falling in love and stuff makes me unmotivated on writingㅡbut seeing all the views, comment... i felt really bad for making y'all wait so IM FINISHING THIS soon.

and oh my god thank you so much for 31K views like wHAT WHAT WHAT i'm so confused like this story screams cringe i'm about to vomit. but yes, the tea. the conflict. and why did donghyuck lost his memories, why he had that accident. will be revealed... soon.

peace, uwu.