part 14

Rajveer and naina  came to their room .

Naina was feeling little shy as after marriage she came in his room  for 1st time.

She knew rajveer wanted to discuss  something serious.

They came inside  and rajveer locked the room.

He said  naina  to sit on sofa while he went to fetch water for her

He came and sit beside  her.

Rajveer: lo paani pilo.thak gayi ho gi.

Naina:nahi mai theek hu.aap boliye koi jaaruri baat karni thi aapko ???

Rajveer gave deep sigh  and hold his hand.

Naina: naina maine pehle bhi kaha tha ki ab hum husband wife hai aur hamare bich kuch chipa nahi hona chahiye ,isliye mai tumhe  kuch batana chahta hu.

Naina  kept her hand on his indicating him to say.

Rajveer: naina main yahan kma me tumsab ke liye ek teacher hu,sab ki nazar me meri posting normal hai.

But....

Naina meri posting yaha karwayi gayi ,meri posting normal circumstances me nahi hui hai ,mera yaha teacher hona sirf ek cover hai ,main Indian intelligence ka ek hissa hu,aur  mai yaha apne mission ke liye aaya hu,ek spy ko pakadne Jo hamare desh ke liye khatra ho sakta hai,aur ye vahi mission hai jise naveen tha .ye baat ab tumhare alawa bc ,aur lft. Bunty choubey jaante hai aur mera intelligence ka part hona huda janta hai .naina is mission ke complete hote hi naveen par se saare daag hath jaayenge,hame naveen ka khoya hua samman vapas miljaayega.

Naina was silent listening  rajveer .

Rajveer was waiting for her reaction but she was not saying any thing.

Rajveer : naina.....tumhe kuch nahi kehna.

Naina  just hugged him tightly leaving rajveer startled.

Rajveer also hugged her caressing her hair.he can felt her tears on his shirt.

Rajveer:naina.....

Naina still hugging him said : mai aapko khoungi to nahi  na jaise naveen bhayia hamne kho diya .

Rajveer came out of hug still holding her close  to him and wiping her tears said : shssh.....naina tum mujhe kabhi nahi khogi.

Naina again hugging him said: promise me rajveer aap mujhe chod ke kabhi nahi jaayenge,mai aapke bina ab nahi Ji sakti.

Rajveer  tightening the hug said : naina main tumhe kabhi chod ke nahi  jaaungi ,mai bhi tumhare bina nahi Ji sakta ,tum meri kya ho ye mai kabhi alfaazon me bayaan nahi kar sakta.

Naina came out of hug and looked into his eyes  to see only and only love for her.

Rajveer looked at her lips and then at her eyes asking for permission.

Naina just closed her eyes and moved a little closer to him.

Naina can feel his hot breath on her lips .

Taking it as permission rajveer pulled naina by her waist while with other hand he cupped her face and slowly placed his lips on her.
With time ,kiss become more passionate .

After some time naina was out of breathe so he broke the kiss but didn't leave the skin he started kissing her jaw ,placing wet kisses on her neck and throat,naina was clutching his collar tightly and he moved towards her ear and said : mujhe nahi pata tha tumhe meri lap me baithna itna pasand hai.

With that she opened her eyes and saw rajveer smirking at her and then she realized their position ,she didn't know how and when she sat on his lap,she was feeling shy so she tries to go from there but rajveer stopped her pull her from back and back hugged her.

junooniyat ( On Hold) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें