introduction: this is where I am coming from

I'm Shane. I'm 19 and a half years old, and I am pretty sure I'm insane. I have come to know that people in this world is nothing but a subtle doubt and unknown, but the thing that makes this world un-doubtful and known is the moment or thing or feeling, or really, a person, that would make you feel all kinds of emotions at the same time. Those with the doze of dopamine, serotonin, and of some sort.

     I am, I think so. I think I am falling in love, but certain things would happen and would offer you two options: a broken heart or a shattered heart into pieces. It would make you feel insane, or you are going insane. I am insane, or am I? I really don't know. Is this insanity? Or not knowing is sanity? And, so I decided to admit myself into a medical ward, where I hoped to be cured with this disease. With this agony. With this loneliness. With this curse. With this. With this selfless lovestruck.

     I could still see it clearly. What had happened to him and me, and I could see what may happened to the both of us. I would like to admit that maybe I am not insane, because I could still recognize you, I could still see our future. Am I insane, because I can't seem to determine if this is the future, or is this the reality?

     No dreams. It's either insane or not, certain or uncertain, rational or irrational, and in love or unloved. This is where I am coming from.