Chapter 1

Thomas POV
I'm Thomas Stevens. I have the brightest blue eyes and almost white blond hair. I am currently at my best friends house. We are eating supper with his family. We luckily are just eating pizza and not something fancy. I keep looking at Scott's dad. He so hot! Okay that was a little crazy but I'm not kidding. He has piercing green eyes and dark brown hair that is always styled perfectly. He is ripped and has the sharpest jawline. After supper Scott wanted to watch a movie so we made popcorn and got a ton of blankets. I let Scott pick out the movie. He picked out The Conjuring. I was so nervous because I am terrified of horror movies. We watched the movie and I was freaking out.

"Stop being such a baby." Scott said.

"Well it's your fault for choosing a scary movie!" I spat.

He mumbled something about how I was 16 and I shouldn't be a wimp. I sighed and we both went to bed.

I woke up in the middle of the night and I was scared out of my mind. I was crying silently so I wouldn't wake anyone up. I snuck into the kitchen and got myself a glass of water. I was sitting at the island when I heard footsteps. I must've woken someone up. I was still crying so I quickly wiped away my tears. He walked in and looked at me. 

"What are you doing up?" He asked huskily.

"I-I couldn't sleep." I stuttered.

He looked at me in disbelief but didn't say anything.

"I'm sorry if I woke you Mr. Garcia. I'll go back to bed now." I said standing up.

"No, it's fine." He said.

I nodded and sat back down. He sat down next to me and sighed. I shifted uncomfortably. He was sitting right next to me. He also was not wearing a shirt. He only had sweat pants on and I could see his six pack. My face was probably tomato red. He looked up at me.

"Have you been....crying?" He asked.

"N-no." I lied looking down.

He lifted up my chin so I had to look into his eyes.

"You can tell me." He said gently but demanding.

Tears brimmed my eyes.

"I-I had a nightmare." I whispered.

"What was it about?" He asked.

"I-it was about a movie I watched with Scott." I explained.

He nodded and stood up. He came up to me and hugged me. He smelled so good so I let my tears fall and nuzzled my face in his chest. I slowly calmed down and drifted off. I felt strong arms pick me up. He rocked me back and forth.

"What are-" I said sleepily.

"Shhh, it's okay." He said softly.

I let him rock me for awhile, he played with my hair, he played with my hands, and he brought me back to Scott's room. He laid me down, the last thing I remember is a soft kiss planted on my forehead.