Chapter 6

Thomas POV
I was swimming in a water fall. I heard the water coming down. I was enjoying the peaceful atmosphere. The water suddenly stopped it was frozen in place. I felt pressure on my stomach, it hurt, I couldn't stop it, but all of a sudden the pressure stopped and the water started again. More aggressive this time. I was knocked into the water. I was drowning.

Thomas POV
I woke up from my weird dream dazed. It was morning, wow I slept a lot. I stretched and felt something warm in my lower region. I reached down to feel a very big wet spot. I haven't wet the bed in years. I started to cry. I heard rushed footsteps and Mr. Garcia ran in.

"What's wrong?" He asked worriedly.

I shook my head and cried harder. He came up and hugged me. I pushed him away and pulled the covers over my torso. He noticed and started to pull the blankets away. I pulled back but he was stronger and pulled them away. I looked down ashamed but he just picked me up.

"It's okay." He whispered ignoring the wetness.

He brought me to the bathroom and laid me on the ground. I felt him tug at my jeans but I gripped them for dear life. He gently pushed my arms away and pulled my jeans down. He pulled my boxers before I could grab them. My face was so red and I covered my face with my hands. He chuckled and cleaned me up. He gave me some of his clothes and I got changed. I walked out of the bathroom to see that my bed sheets were gone. I flushed again and walked out in the hall. I made my way to the kitchen and saw Mr. Garcia making breakfast. He turned and smiled at me. He grabbed two plates of food and set them down at the island. I sat down next to him still embarrassed. We ate in silence. When we were done he grabbed our plates and put them in the sink.

"I have to go to work, would you like to come with me?" He asked.

I nodded. He smiled and we got in his car. I really should've gone to the bathroom before we left. We arrived at an old broken down building. We walked inside it was beautiful. It was filled with antiques and old pictures but it had a modern feel. People were walking around talking. They were all wearing uniforms and I felt out of place. Mr. Garcia was wearing a suit and I didn't think anything of it at first. Some people looked at us but smiled and waved. They were mostly men with a few women here and there. I noticed that all of them had guns around their waists. I looked at Mr. Garcia's waist and he had one too! Why haven't I noticed it before. I was getting more and more nervous about agreeing to this. Was he going to kill me? Is that why he asked me to go with him? We went into a room which I assumed was his office. It was huge and even had a couch in it. He motioned for me to sit. I sat in the couch while he worked on some computer stuff. I was kind of bored. He stood up,

"It's time for lunch." He said enthusiastically.

We both got up and went into a break room........I think? But we ate sandwiches and drank water. Boring right. But after lunch Mr. Garcia said he had something to show me. We went down a flight of stairs and went into a room with a TON of locks on the door. We went in and I was amazed and terrified at the same time. It was a room filled with weapons. There were machine guns and rifles. There were throwing knives and katanas. There were even grenades. I looked at him in utter shock.

"What you didn't know I was in a gang? I thought for sure Scott would let it slip. There's no point in hiding it now." He said rather calmly.