Chapter 4

Thomas POV
I woke up the next morning and felt pain in my arms. They stung and burned. It felt like fire and I couldn't put it out. I ran into the kitchen and turned on the cold water and stuck my bandaged arms under the water. It made it even worse so I shut off the water and ripped the bandages off. I turned around to see Scott eating breakfast.

"Uhhhh?" I said nervously.

"What happened to your arms?" He asked standing up.

"I cmt m rms." I murmured.

"You what!" He exclaimed.

I looked down and started crying. He came up and hugged me. I winced and he let go.

"Right let's get that taken care of." He said.

We went to the bathroom and he cleaned my arms. He picked me up and brought me back to my room. It was kind of weird everyone was carrying me around. I mean I didn't mind it but I could've walked to my room. He set me down.

"I'm going to get ready for school." He said.

"Shouldn't I get ready for school too?" I questioned.

"They, uh said that you should take a couple days off to comprehend what happened." He said quickly.

I nodded and he left. I laid in my room for awhile but felt hungry so I got up and walked into the kitchen. I was eating a breakfast bar when I heard yelling. I stood up and followed the noise. I was outside of Mr and Mrs. Garcia's bedroom.

"This has to stop, I don't want Scott to be involved in your sick business!" Mrs. Garcia shrieked.

"I'm not doing anything wrong you chose to have a baby you knew this had to happen!" Mr. Garcia yelled.

I shrunk back and went back to my room. I decided that I should get out of the house for awhile. I was walking down the street when an idea popped into my mind. I kept walking and turned a corner. I reached a small blue house with an uncut lawn. I pulled from my pocket a small key and unlocked the door. I walked inside and to my luck no one was there. I walked down a hallway and entered the last room on the right. I was going to grab some of my things like clothes or something but what I saw was beyond belief. I saw none of my belongings and instead a ton of baby stuff. They disowned me so they could have another kid. I was beyond pissed, I looked around the house and there was no trace of my being. I went to the kitchen and grabbed my dad's bottle of whiskey. I walked out of the house and chugged most of the bottle. I walked around for a while and the alcohol started to kick in. I drank the rest of the whiskey and threw the bottle in a dumpster on the side of a building. I wonder what Mr. Garcia is doing? I took out my phone and dialed his number.

"What?!" An angry man yelled.

"Woah calm down man." I slurred.

His voice was calmer and now filled with concern, "Thomas? Are you drunk?"

"Maybe." I giggled.

"Where are you?" He asked.

"I don't know by some building." I said bored with the question.

"What's it called?" He asked.

"Why are you asking such boring questions?" I asked sarcastically.

"Please! Just answer my question." He pleaded.

"Fine I'm by some building that says
The Inn on it." I said.

I heard a car door open and close. I also heard an engine start.

"Where are you going?" I asked curiously.

"Uh nowhere." He responded.

"Where did you get alcohol?" He asked.

"My dad's." I responded flatly.

I saw a car pull up to me. It was Mr. Garcia. He got out and came up to me. He took my hand and led me to his car. He opened the passenger door and I sat in it he buckled me up and closed the door. He walked around the car and sat in the drivers seat. He started the car still not saying a word. The motion of the car was not helping my drunken daze and I started to feel nauseous. He must have noticed but didn't stop. We arrived at their house and he came and opened my door. I tried to stand up but I fell forward right into his arms. He just picked me up and brought me to my bed. He laid me down and stood up but I grabbed his arm.

"Stay with me?" I asked with puppy dog eyes.

He sighed and laid down next to me. I snuggled up to him and felt him play with my hair.

"Did you go back to your house?" He asked abruptly.

I tensed and my breathing increased.

"I'm sorry." I whispered.

"It's fine I was just wondering." He said.

"I was going to grab some of my stuff but my room was filled with baby stuff." I admitted.

He nodded and cuddled with me until I couldn't keep my eyes open any longer. I felt a small kiss....on my lips before I drifted to sleep.