{7}

Syn POV

"Get up, I have to talk to you baby" I said while waking up meme. I knew I had to get this done. I created this mess and now I have to fix it. I'm glad things went the way they went yesterday when Jameer came over. Things could have been a lot worse, especially if meme wasn't sleep and heard everything. Good thing she's a heavy sleeper like her dad.

"What ma" She said while sitting up and rubbing the crust out her eyes.

"Get washed up and come downstairs. I made breakfast" I said. I walked to the kitchen and made me some coffee while I waited on her. I'm just going to tell her everything that happened. She's old enough to handle it. Meme came downstairs and sat at the table and started eating. I went and sat next to her.

"So what's up ma?" She asked. I just started telling her everything. How me and Jameer met, our first date, our age difference, when I got pregnant with her, when he started cheating, how I found out he got me and a bitch pregnant at the same time, and how I left. Once I was done she just looked at her plate as if she was thinking.

"So that was him yesterday" I nodded.

"I'm sorry baby, I should've told you the truth and not hide it from you. I just didn't want you to hate me for my decision to leave." I said. She looked up at me.

"Ma.... I could never hate you. I'm just upset you lied to me mom. Next time just be honest with me, I can handle it."

"Okay baby. I want you to know your father loves you soo much Jamelah. He would never hurt you, he was just upset w.... " I got cut off by the doorbell. I got up to answer the door and low and behold, it was Jameer. He was on his phone not even noticing I opened my door.

"Ummm hello" I said. He looked at me, then looked me up and down while licking his lips a little bit. Same Jameer.

"Yeah okay I'll come by later." He said before hanging up and coming in.

"Did you tell her yet because if not I'll gladly help you" He said looking around.

"Shut the fuck up okay Jameer, I'm tired of your shit. I'm sooo glad you're leaving today because I don't want to put up with your shit any longer." I said, he thinks he's the boss of everybody but he sure not the boss of me.

"Man fuck you. Where's my daughter?" He said while looking at me. All I had on was a cropped tank top with no bra so you could see my nipple piercings, and I had on some PINK leggings that carved out my ass perfectly. I know he's looking, he can act like he hates me all he wants but I see right through his bullshit.

"I'm pretty sure you want fuck me but to bad you'll never get to touch this again" I said before walking off to the kitchen were meme was. He followed talking shit under his breath, he stopped once he saw meme at the table now with her laptop.

"Jameer this is meme, meme this your father Jameer" I said, then I started doing the dishes.

Melah POV

"Your so beautiful baby girl" Oh my gosh I really don't want him talking to me right now. After all that shit my mom told me, it bothers me. I just stared at him for a minute then continued my shopping online. I look like him, but I look more like my mom.

"Well if your not gonna talk I guess I'll do all the talking. I missed you sooo much man. It's crazy cause last time i saw you, you were just a couple months. Now your sixteen, time really does fly by. You've got some siblings, a sister and two brothers, I'm sure they would love to meet you" He stopped talking once he realized I wasn't really paying attention. Three siblings, I don't want to know them at all.

He looked at me just smiling. "Every morning when I wake up I kiss your picture that's on my nightstand. It's a picture of you in your crib just sleeping so peacefully. I never talk to God so much, but when your mom took you he seemed to become my best friend. I would just ask him to bring you back, and keep y... " I cut him off by grabbing my self and walking off to go into my room.

I really don't want to hear any of that bullshit. You weren't thinking about me that much if you had time to make three more kids after me. Forget him, I don't need a dad. All I have is my mom and she's all I need.

Syn POV

I saw meme walk off, I know my baby just needs time. I continued washing the dishes and I could hear Jameer sitting at the table.

"You did this Synclaire, your the reason why she's fucking upset with me" Here he goes with his bullshit. The fact that he just told my daughter she has three siblings is blowing me.

"Yeah, sure none of this is your fault Jameer. None of it." I said as I turned and looked at him. He got up and walked over to me.

"You seriously need to get over that shit man. I've said sorry so many times and that shit happened 15 years ago." He yelled.

"Yeah you can't be too sorry if your ass up and had three more kids. Your ass was running around getting hoes pregnant. Your so fucking dumb." I yelled back.

"I wasn't running around to no hoes. I'm married Synclaire. My kids got the same momma." When he said that I paused. He's married, with kids. Wait no, can't be... Not Jameer. Not the man that said I would be his wife. Wait what does he mean his kids have the same mother because last time I checked the bitch he cheated on me with was pregnant with him.

"Get out" I said calmly. I walked to my door and opened it for him.

"Here give melah this, tell her to call me when she's ready." He said trying to give me a card. I knocked it out his hand and it fell on the ground.

"Fuck you, you trifling piece of shit. My daughter doesn't want shit to do with you." I said. He laughed at me.

"What's your problem yo, you should be glad I'm even treating you like a human being after this shit you pulled." He said while backing me into a wall. He looked at me for a second before letting me go.

"YOUR MY PROBLEM. YOU WENT AND MARRIED THE SAME BITCH YOU CHEATED ON ME WITH. THEN GAVE THAT BITCH THREE KIDS. get out now" I said. He looked at me before walking out the door. When the door closes, tears ran down my face. I walked upstairs and went into my room.