two

Jungkook almost ran to reach her. Excited to see her too. He didn't know whether she looks at him the way he did too or not. So he asked her out, to tell her how he feels. Preparing for the worse that could happen.

He's about to cross the street when the lights already turned green as a sign for the walkers to cross the streets and the cars to stop. But not this particular car. It didn't stop, it broke the law. It broke him, apart...?

The peoples who want to cross the streets stood by their place, trying to scream at the boy who's excited to cross the street, to meet her.

"no, stop!" "there's a car" "I think the brake is broken!"

He didn't have the time to process all of the things that they all said at the same time, as a light coming closer to him. And hit him in a blink of an eye.

She tried to run to him, to make him stop too as he saw the car coming from where he came. 'no no no' is all that she could tell herself.

...

Jungkook's body is thrown out of the way, as she runs as fast as she could to him. "Jungkook!"

His body is lying there on the street, with blood already coming out of his body, surrounding him. It's as red as his jacket, making it creepier.

"no Jungkook, please keep your eyes open!" she looked at the people surrounding both of them. "don't just look at him someone please call the ambulance! Are you people deaf?!"

He opened his eyes, as she was about to stand up "no, stay" as Jungkook's hand trying to reach her face, caressing her cheeks which cause blood stained there in her cheeks. She placed her hands on top of Jungkook's hand, holding it.

He reached for something inside of his red jacket's pocket. It's a small black box, a beautiful box wrapped with a small ribbon on top of it.

"for you, I-I love you. Always have been"

His hands got weaker, as its loosening its grip on her cheeks. And finally, lying there on the ground, cold. His eyes shutting down, his visions goes black. Forever.

...