Welcome to Another Billionaire Love Story

Hi my name is Red Rouge 

I currently don't have anything much in mind, I'm sure some of you might skip this first chapter to get to the story ahead and judge from the first verses if its gonna be good or bad but I honestly don't know. I've never written anything except a kids story book that has never been published and was never read by my nieces. To sum things up it could be shitty, or it could be fu but you be the judge, I'll just write what I want.

This is Mr

This is Mr. Andrew Sadler

 owner of  the popular Sandler Car Industries not to mention the prestigious Hotels, Resorts, cruise ship enterprise and merchandises he have. With all the money in the whole world he can have everything he wanted with just a snap of his fingers, anything.. except finding his real mother. He found out yesterday from his father that he was adopted from birth from a woman they have never met, that he was delivered by a  quilt tied up on the back of the owners humungous St Bernard after it got lost during a terrible rain storm in a nearby park. Now residing in Canada he is off to find his real mother, to get some answers and to find his self that has been lost through all the life's chaos he had been through.