Chapter 1

He downed the four pills from his shaky hand. It's been days since he's slept and his migraines have been getting worse and worse. This all started once he left.

Happiness filled the singer once he heard that the band's bassist had been arrested. He almost thought of it as revenge for all of the pain that the raven-haired man had caused him.  Abusing him, being the cause of him having eight ball fractures, and being the reason that he has to take pain medication (sometimes abusing it, hell, even overdosing a couple of times).

But despite all of this, 2D still missed the old sod. As much as they both would deny it, they were best friends. Especially since Humanz came out. All of the interviews and other things that they had done together brought them a bit closer. Closer as in when 2D had a nightmare, he would go to Murdoc's room and vice versa plus hanging out, smoking or drinking together whenever they could.

Now Ace was part of the band. 2D didn't mind Ace that much. He was rude and a little condescending, but it was nothing 2D hadn't dealt with before. He was a good bassist and the fans were starting to warm up to him. Which was all that mattered to 2D.

The brit snapped out of his thoughts and looked at his watch, realizing that he had been sitting there for a good five minutes. He squeezed the inverted cross that hung around his neck and decide to get dressed, pulling on a pair of jeans, his "Hello Kinky" shirt that he hadn't worn since forever, and a pair of beat up converse.

He made his way downstairs and went to the kitchen. Being that it was around six in the morning, he thought that no one was awake, but he saw Noodle flipping pancakes at the stove.

"Good morning Toochie!" She smiled at him. He smiled back with his gapped teeth and sat down at the kitchen table. After playing a couple of games on his phone, he looked up to see a plate of pancakes being sat down infront of him.

"Thanks Noodle," he said, picking up his fork and poking at the food a couple of times. His stomach was telling him that he needed food, but his brain was arguing that he didn't need it.

"Are you okay 2D?" Noodle asked. It's been an everyday question since Murdoc got arrested.

"I'm alright, thanks," I softly replied. She stretched her hand across the table, holding 2D's hand.

"If you need to talk, I'm here," she simply stated. The latter nodded a thank you and forced a couple bites of pancake into his mouth.

After a couple of minutes, Noodle stood up and took the plates to the sink. Her head perked up for a second like she had gotten an idea.

"I know what we can do today!" She exclaimed to the singer. 2D just looked at her confused.

"What do ya have in mind?" He asked.

"We can go visit Murdoc!" She said excitedly. 2D froze, it's been quite a while since he last saw Murdoc. He wasn't even there when Murdoc was arrested. He was at the store picking up the groceries and was on his way home when he saw police cars passing him and he shrugged it off.

"Are you sure Noodle?" he asked and she nodded very quickly. He obliged and put on Murdoc's leather jacket that he had stolen. They got into the Stylo, Noodle taking the driver's seat since 2D's eye-sight was too poor to drive.