Chapter 4

It has been two months since 2D and Noodle visited Murdoc. The ex bassist finally cleared up that he was framed for his arrest and was waiting to be picked up

He was standing outside, infront of the jailhouse, with his black and white striped shirt and pitch black jeans on, smoking a cigarette. Maybe his band members didn't get his phone call?

His question was answered when he saw his Stylo being pulled up. He was hoping to see a certain blue-haired singer in the driver's seat but instead was met with dark sunglasses and a sly grin. Ace.

"Oh hey Murdoc! We thought you were dead!" He said teasingly. Murdoc scoffed, flicked his cigarette, and silently got into the back seat.

"Hey Mudz," He heard a british, uneven voice say to him. He turned his head to see the person he's been wanting to see for two months now.

He sent a small smile to the latter, " 'Ello 'D," he replied and Ace started driving the car back home.

They arrived at their destination and got out of the car. Walking inside, Murdoc realized how clean the house looked.

"Where's Noodle and Russell?" Murdoc asked the singer.

"Went to town for the day, picking up groceries and such," he replied, kicking his shoes off.

Murdoc simply reacted with a silent "oh" and went back up to his room. Opening the door and peering inside, he was hit with a sudden feeling. He was home.

"I tried to keep your room the same as you left it," 2D said, standing behind Murdoc.

"Thank you," Murdoc said. He looked around, trying to find his inverted cross.

"Hey 'D!"

"What?"

"Where's my inverted cross?"

"Um.." The singer hesitantly pulled it out from where it was resting, under his shirt. Murdoc didn't know how to feel seeing the cross on his friend.

"I-I'm really s-sorry Mudz! It j-just reminded me of y-you so i wore it. I also have your l-leather jacket and a couple of your shirts," 2D said, a stuttering mess, expecting to get hit m.

Murdoc shook his head, "No, it's okay Dentz, could I please just have 'em back?" He calmly said. "What has happened to me?" Murdoc thought while 2D was getting the stolen price of clothing. "Did jail make me soft? Well, I did miss 2D more than I thought I was going to."

He was interrupted from his thoughts when a lanky figure stood in front of him again. "Here's your stuff Murdoc, I'm really sorry," he said handing it back to the ex bassist.

Murdoc just gently took it and sat it on his bed. He put his cross back on and hung up his jacket (It still smelled like 2D).

He turned around to come face-to-face with Ace. He looked around him and saw that 2D had left.

"Oi, so what do you think?" Murdoc asked, referring to his band.

Ace nodded, "Not bad at all, nice band with nice people. Bluenette's pretty cute too."

That statement made Murdoc feel a twinge of jealousy. That was his bluenette and his only. He doesn't care if Ace was an old mate, 2D was fucking his.

"Yea he's a looker isn't he?" Murdoc just replied with clenched teeth.

Ace smirked, "Yea, especially when he's wiggling underneath you." He chuckled. That's it.

"You should probably leave right? I'm back and we don't need another bass player. Thanks for covering for me while I was incarcerated," Murdoc quickly and angrily said.

 Ace's once playful face went to serious as he silently nodded and went to pack his things from the guest room where he was staying.