Chapter 4

Hey I've decided to start writing this book again and the btw the bold is Violets wolf Lilac and the underlined is him talking in his head so heads up. Love ya

TheDreamerX~

Violet

The meeting was fine and we all just enjoyed each other's company like always with no interruptions. I left a little early to actually start packing without any interruptions.

'So you're really leaving huh?" Mags says as she stands at my doorway suddenly. She startled me but I smile when I regain my composure.

"Yeah I guess so" I can tell by her eyes she was saddened by this and so I stood up and gave her a hug.

"Oh what is there to be sad about I'm just going to be a mile away and it's not like I'm leaving the pack I just need my alone time." 

'I know but you've been here so long it's going to be weird without you" she whines into my neck.

"You'll be fine, I'm not that far away, anyway can you help me pack" I chuckle out.

"You're hopeless" next thing I know mostly everyone is helping me pack and a few people are crying.

"Guys I'm not dying, I'm just moving a block away stop the tears" this is exhausting Christ.

"Man we are going to miss you for the first half of the day and on Tuesdays and Fridays" Clover says as he puts his arm around me just loving his height.

"Oh fuck off, I stayed in my room on those days anyway it's not going to be much different."

"Yeah your right" Austin adds with a chuckle in his voice

When everything is in order and everything is on the van I say goodbye to everyone and start to leave but before I go MM stops me.

"Take care of yourself" she smiles weakly

"Again I'm not dying" I laugh and she does too, punching my arm

"You know what I mean"

"Of course" I kiss her on the cheek and drive to my new house

Erose

So I finish unpacking my things and already claimed the biggest bedroom in the house. I'm actually tired because of the moving out party they threw for me today. It was really fun and everyone was happy in my castle. Victor is little late but I don't care as long as he's coming right, as I'm about to shut my eyes I hear the tires of a van about 2 miles away. Since we are on a hill far away from town the only person that can be coming is him.

Also no one has this address except him and I because we both agreed with wanted the privacy and I'm thankful for that cause if I told my kingdom they would want to visit all the time. I hear the van come to a stop in front of the house and a car door shut. There is a knock on the door and I go and answer it.  And I'm met with beautiful green eyes.

"Hey"

"Hey" we stare at other for a moment

"Aren't you going to let me in to my own house its cold out here" he says finally and with a blush on my face I let him in.

He walks around for a bit taking in the new house and wonders.  It's a modern house with light tan wood floors. Most of the furniture is black and so are the counter tops. there are two stories with two bedrooms and one bathroom. But the best part is the amazing view we have of the forest and our town.

"So you already claimed the bedroom huh" he turns around probably catching me staring at his ass.

"That's what you get for being late" he pouts a little and damn I want that lip between my teeth. He turns fully to me and walks so close to me that we are almost touching. He stands on his tippy toes and whispers in my ear.

"And what do I have to do to get that bedroom" if this was anyone else this wouldn't have affected me as much as it did but even hardened vamps like me melt for their mate.

"You can have it" I say to quick as he goes back down and smiles, knowing he won.

"Thanks love" This boy is going to be the death of me.

Violet

After Erold and I finished switching rooms I decided to make dinner and he decided to take a shower.

And yes I can cook, I'm goddamn 199 years old if I didn't I'd be incompetent. Im one of the only Alpha that doesn't have their packs wait on them all the time, just because I don't like to depend on anyone and that's why I'm on top.(oh satan not in the bedroom)

I decided to cook steak to celebrate and because ya know...meat. But I was cutting the meat in the oven the most delicious scent hit my nose and it wasn't the steak it smelled like cinnamon and vanilla. And goddamn my mouth was watering, damn near dropped the plate but I put the meat in the oven and went to look for where the scent was coming from. I walked around the house getting hotter and colder to the smell until I arrived at a certain room in the house and it was strong there so that had to be it. I inspected the door and realized this was Erold's room and that I didn't hear water running so that probably meant he just got out the shower and was probably naked. I was about to turn around when the door open and Eric was standi-

Omg

His scent is magnificent

Mate

Wait

Wait

Wait

Wayment

Whatcha say Lilac?

You heard me

See I heard you but believing is the hard part, are you saying that HE is my mate like the one I thought was dead.

Yeah man aint he sexy as fuck

That isn't important right now Lilac he's human how am I supposed to tell him

But hes no-

Just let me think Li

But Viole-

Shhhhhh lilac

Fine.

"VICTOR" I was shaken from trance when I realized I've been silently staring at Eric for the last 2 minutes he probably thinks I'm creepy as hell.  He gives a knowing smirk and waits for my response.

"Sorry just thinking' I let out a nervous chuckle while blushing

"About my abs I know their great right' He lets out a hardy laugh lighting up the mood

They are

I nervously laugh and pretty much sprint to my room and lock the door. Okay so

my mate

That I have been looking for my whole life

Is my roommate

Who is human

Well..

Shush

I slide down my door and hold my heart that was beating a mile a minute and smile.

I'm not alone anymore

AN
Sorry for the short chapter I just liked ended it here🤷🏽‍♀️