05:00

"so taehyung, how was it with ju-"

"you need to fire him." taehyung interrupted his mother while smashing his juice box between his hands. "i hate him."

"why do you hate him?" his mother rolled her eyes, getting ready for another one of taehyung's famous rants.

"he's just- he- he fed me sandwiches!" the brunet struggled to find his words, being careful not to blurt out the fact that jungkook gave him head only hours ago.

"is there something wrong with sandwiches? i make you sandwi-"

"no, mom that's not the point! he needs to be fired. asap. and i- i mean we- need hae-rin to come back, she was so much better!" he flailed his arms around exaggeratedly, hoping to convince his strict mom, "or how about i don't get a babysitter? i'm nineteen, mom, shouldn't i have some privacy?"

"no taehyung, we have talked about this. you will have a babysitter until you are twenty-one years old."

taehyung sighed in defeat. no way he'd be able to convince his mom to get a new babysitter. for now, all he could do was sit and suck it up.

"and i already called him, he should be here any second."

the doorbell rang and taehyung felt his heart drop to the floor, his stomach doing frontflips and backflips.

"you... called him?"

☆゚.*・。゚

short chapter before some... ;))