20:00

"i.. i can't anymore.." taehyung moaned as he descended from his third high, drool slowly dripping out of his mouth and down his chin and neck.

the raven smiled at the sight, watching as taehyung's eyes were rolling to the back of his head, seeing him in such a lewd state made him excited.

"come on, baby," he cooed, "you keep saying you don't want it, but your body is saying the opposite." the brunet helplessly whimpered, moans spilling from his mouth as jungkook pushed himself back in, ready for a fourth round. "i'm surprised you're still conscious, you're making it hard to believe you're a virgin."

"n-no- ah- no more.." taehyung tried forming words, most of it coming out as gibberish and moans. "it feels weird.. it feels weird.."

he clawed at the sides of the stall, his fingernails starting to break from trying to grip onto the ceramic tiles. he tried forming more semi-comprehensible words before jungkook silenced him by placing a hand over his mouth.

"listen up you fucking whore. you think you have the right to tell me what to do? you're mine, got it? your pretty little body is mine to play with, and i'm going to do whatever the fuck i want to do."

the older started thrusting faster into taehyung, both hands gripping onto the skinnier frame, their hips slapping against each other, filling the bathroom with filthy sounds.

by now, the latter was a sobbing mess, his body trying to figure out if he liked it or not. he tried to control his loudness, but the feeling of pleasure was overpowering him, his moans could probably be heard from outside the restroom.

"ah.. you look so damn good like this. you like me fucking your tight hole don't you? hm, you do, don't you taehyung? such a good cockslut for me, always so so good." jungkook had always tried to keep his degrading kink under control, but right now he couldn't care less.

"i'm- i- close. ah, i'm-!" taehyung released after a few thrusts, slouching back against the toilet, blushing hard and a mix of whines and moans escaping.

"you're such a whore, aren't you, you fucking cumslut." jungkook groaned as he came, slowing his thrusts before pulling out.

the raven stared down at the younger and licked his lips, pulling his phone out of his pocket and taking a video of taehyung in all of his glory. he gave a soft scoff and put the device away.

the raven gave one last lick of his lips before backing out of the stall, quickly washing his hands and leaving the bathroom.

☆゚.*・。゚

ᵗʷᶦᵉᵈ ᵐʸ ᵇᵉˢᵗ.. ˢᵒʷʷʸ ᶦᶠ ⁿᵒ ᵍᵒᵒᵈ :

ᵗʰᵃⁿᵏ ʸᵒᵘ ᵈᵃᵈᵈʸ ᶠᵒʳ ʰᵉˡᵖᶦⁿᵍ ᵐᵉ ʷᶦᵗᵉ ᵗʰᶦˢ : ʷᵘᵛ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵘᵛ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵘᵛ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵘᵛ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵘᵛ ʸᵒᵘ