1

"Here,"
The man handed Roger his tip as promised.
"Keep the change, pretty boy,"
The man cooed and winked.
Roger smiled weakly and thanked him.
Roger then turned to leave.
"Don't forget about next week!"
The man reminded.
"I won't!"
Roger answered and continued his way to his next destination.
And the next..
And then the next...

Roger was a... You can say,
a prostitute.
He did this job for a month now and he's earning quite a lot.
He needed the money for his own selfish needs and none of his friends knew about his secret job.
Even if he had slept with tons of men and swallowed all of their baby batter, the one Roger wanted the most was Brian.
Yes, his own best friend.
But Roger was scared to admit it because he might get a dirty look from him.
Brian was straight which made Roger more desperate.
Roger used his earning mostly on drugs just to escape reality, the sad reality of he will never get a chance with Brian.
He'd use it whenever he wanted to and often uses them before attending his "secret job" for more fun.

***

"

Just fuck me already,"

Roger demanded as he felt it kicking in.
He then felt the man's penis being pushed inside of his opening, causing him to moan in pleasure.
Roger got hard by thinking it was Brian's, Instead of the man in front of him, it was Brian in his vision.

When the man finished, Roger snapped back to reality, finding himself drenched with semen and his own drool , money on him, and used.

"Bri?.."

This was Roger's daily routine.