Chapter 1

"Tae! Give me back my glasses!" I shouted.

Kim Taehyung, he's my best friend, and my childhood friend. People say that we both look alike, I agree since we both have the same smile, box smile.

"Yah! Call me oppa! I'm older than you! And I'm actually helping you because you look ugly with these glasses." He said.

I look down since his words kinda hurt me a bit and he noticed it and immediately hug me.

"U-uh, I'm sorry Minji, I didn't mean that." he said with his regretful expression.

"Its fine, I'm planning to buy contact lenses by the way, would you go with me?"

"Ah yes! Its kinda boring here to anyways. Lets go!" he said happily.

We take our jakets and put on our boots since it is winter outside.

We arrived at the store and I quickly bought the lenses I needed.

When I already buy the lenses, I put it on my eyes

"How do i look Tae?" I ask

"You look absolutely amazing brilliantly beautiful." he said smiling

I chuckled on his words

"Thanks Taehyung oppa" I mumbled
and it seems that he heard it.

"What did you say? I think i heard the word 'oppa', can you say that again?" he said smiling.

"uh, I didn't say anything.." I lied while smiling.

"Come on Minji I know you called me oppa." he said tickling me.

"F-fine HAHAHA let me go first HAHAHA." I say laughing.

He let go of me and say, "Okay, repeat what you say just now."

"Thanks taehyung oppa" I said blushing.

"Aah kyeoptaa!!" he blushes and pinch my cheeks and chuckles showing his box smile.

"Aaa it hurts!!" I shout

"Sorry dongsaeng-ah." he chuckled and caressing my cheek

I chuckled while showing my box smile.

*Arrive home*

"Mom! Dad! I'm home!" I shout

Ah, I forgot, my family isn't like those typical caring and loving family, well they used to be,but since their bankruptcy, they often let their anger out on me. Mom and dad fighting everyday is a normal thing to happen, they often scold me.   Sometimes my dad will hit me,shout at me,or even kick me.

Nonetheless, I still love them,

They often go on business trips for months or even years. When my parents are out on their business trip, I usually stay at Tae's apartment. And yes, I've been collecting money for my savings with the part time job that i do after school. My family is hella rich and "my house" is hella big too, but i don't really like to use their money, so I do part time jobs and I'm planning to buy a apartment near Tae's

"Kim Minjae! Come here!" My dad shouted.

I was terrified so I quickly went to the dining room where my dad was.

"Y-yes dad?" I ask terrified.

"Where have you been this late?! And where are the glasses!?" My dad ask shouted.

"U-uh I went to the eye store to buy some lenses.." I said,"My glasses was gone so I need to buy lenses." i lied.

Buk!!