Chapter 2

"Jungkook? The one who work at the cafe?!"

"Taehyung? Kim Taehyung?!" he said as he stand up.

"Wahh, Jungkook, you study here?"

"Yeah, you too?"

"Duh, can you see? I'm wearing the uniform" i laugh and Jungkook laugh too.

We keep on talking and laughing until someone interrupts us.

*Minji POV*

I pay the food and I bring the tray to the table until I saw Taehyung and Jungkook talking. Do they know already? Its great then, I don't need to introduce Jungkook to Tae. I go to the table and seems like they are enjoying their conversation. i decided to fake cough since they didn't know I'm here.

"Ahh Minjiiiyaa, I miss youu" Tae said whilst clinging to my hand which made me sit beside him.

"Ahh Taeee!! Stop!!" i said chuckling since he was cute and Jungkook is staring at us wierdly.

Taehyung stop clinging on me and sit properly beside me.

"So you guys are in a relationship?" Jungkook ask.

"What relationship? Boyfriend and girlfriend?" I ask while eating my lunch.

"Yeah" Jungkook said as he's eating too.

"Ah, noo we're just bestfriends like brother and sister thats it." i said and somehow Jungkook look relief.

"Ohh"

We continue to eat until the school bell rang.

*school ends*

I pack my things and get ready to do my part time job at a cafe. After I packed my things in my backpack, suddenly someone grab my wrist out of nowhere making me jump out of surprise. Which is Taehyung and there is Jungkook beside him.

"Ohmygod" I whispher quickly, but it seem that they heard it.

"Sorry hehe" Taehyung said "So where are you going?"

"Work" I replied walking

"Great! Me and Jungkook will drop you there then!" he said excitingly.

"O-okay" i said looking at Tae and Jungkook.

The cafe is not that far from the school if we walk but the thing is there is a road which has many gangsters there, so incase anything happens, we took the bus. 

*In the bus*

"How many people?" the bus driver ask.

"3" taehyung said quickly so that I won't pay the fee for myself.

Taehyung tap his card on the "TAP" machine and we go in the bus to find seats, unfortunately the seats are all occupied, so we need to stand. As the bus stop, many people go in the bus and there are no space again in the bus.

I realized that there are no space between me and jungkook which made me blush and i can feel a smile appears on his face, which made me blush more. Suddenly the bus stop sharply and I fell back. I close my eyes I'm ready to fell on the cold floor as i close my eyes. But i didn't fell, when i open my eyes, Jungkook's face is near mines, only inches which made my heat pooped out from my chest and his muscled hand wrap on my waist. i fake cough him since everybody are watching and it is awkward.

"T-thaks jungkook" i said while blushing and smiling.

"Ah its fine" he said smiling

*Arrive at the cafe*

"Ah well then, i need to get work" i said looking at the 2 boys in-front of me.

"So you work here?" jungkook ask looking at the cafe.

"yeah, why?" i ask curiously

"ah, i work there" he pointed at the cafe which is 3 blocks away from my working place.

"ah great then! we can meet each other oftenly" i said happily

"i better get going, bye tae! bye Jungkook!" i shouted while walking to the cafe.

"bye minji!!" they both say together

i went inside the cafe and prepare to work

"Minji! quick! customers are comming!!" my partner in work, Somi said.

"ah yes wait a sec!"

i went to the cashier, since my job is the cashier and do my job.

"Welcome"
"What would you want to order, sir?" i ask the person in front of me

"hmm.. ice green latte will be enough" he said

"okay, it will be $2."

he take his wallet and gave me $2

"thank you sir, please wait at the "pick up""

"ok"

*time skip*

it is almost the time for my shift to be finished. i played my phone since there is no customer. Then the door made a sound which to let know that a customer has come.

"Jungkook? what are you doing here?"

"hmm i want 2 americano please."

"okay, it would be $3."

he took his wallet and pay

"shouldn't you be working?" i ask him

"my shift ended early, so i decided to go here."

"Minji-ah, when will your shift end?"

"uhm, your the last customer so maybe in a minute or two" i said looking at the computer.

"okay then, i will wait you outside" he said and smile

"wa-" i didn't finished my sentence since he has go outside with his 2 americano in his hands.

____________________________

(A/N): Sorry this chapter is kinda short i will make it long for the next chapter 😉.