The virgin sket?

This storys ganna be different ;) Basically at the end of the story theres ganna be a cliff hanger. Theres ganna be 3/4 options and the option with the most vote is the next plot for the next chapter. Kinda like dubplate drama (if you've watched it you would understand if not...) For example:

'He ran and fell to the floor he looked up and the figure came closer and closer. He could now see their face, he could recognise who it was now it was...'

a) His father who was supposed to be dead

b) His worst enemy

c) His bestfriend

d) His mum who is trying to help him get up.

Obviously it wont be that rubbish but it's a example lool. Ohh yeeh and if I don't get a lot of comments or votes and stuff I will assume no one likes the story and I will stop writing it, so if your ganna read dis and not co-operate den that will be the last time reading it, cause it takes bare time to write these stories and I don't wanna waste my time...Well heres the story x

The virgin sket?

Most people start their lifes as innocent and sweet, even the worse evil and psycho people.

I started my life as innocent Melikah, never caused any harm to anyone or anything, I would always try live up to others expectations just to please every and anyone. Every parent would compliment my parents on how well behaved and cute and beautiful I was. I wasn't a keener or loner or anything like that, I have quite a few friends and I was quite popular, I was just respectable and behaved myself when it came to adults, including teachers. I was 16 year old virgin and still classed as cute...But who would think that one simple rumour could cause my reputation and life to fail?! Everyone's opinions on me changed, and I became the most talked about and disliked girl in my ends and school. And this is how it all started.

It's a Sunday, relaxing day! I slowly got out of my comfy double bed, and make my way to the bathroom, I brushed my teeth washed my face and then made my way downstairs and into the kitchen no one was here except Tyson, my mum at work so I was home alone. Tyson's my dog, who is a black Staffordshire bull terrior and then fed him. I washed my hands and then I made myself some cereal, ate and ironed the clothes I was going to wear in the front room then jumped in the shower. I was just in my bra and pants and then I remembered I forgot my clothes downstairs. I ran in the front room and quickly went to get my things because the curtains was wide open and everyone outside would be able to see me, I don't have a terrible body infact I have a quite nice body, quite a big bum, I have a unique birth mark by my bikini line, 32c cup and quite a flat stomach, but I didn't mean I should show it off infront of my whole neighbour hood. I quickly got my clothes and put them on my jeans, the problem is im a size 10 and the jeans are a size 8. Just know it was a struggle to put them on, after twisting, turning and jumping I finally got my booting in my skinny jeans. I put my vest top over my head and then pulled my head through, just as I opened my eyes my eyes suddenly widend. O.M.G how could I forget to shut the curtains. The last person I would want to see me half naked was standing outside my window with a massive grin on his face. His name is curtis. Curtis is one of those light black boasty boys! With the nice shape up and swagger nice brown eyes earrings and everything. He one of those that think they could get any girl whenever and however. I can not stand him! Every girl worships the ground he walks on just because he is respected and is peng. But his cockiness and arrogance put me off him which made him ugly in my eyes. He tried it with me a few times, but he didn't get me. And whats worse is I have to see him every day at school and also every time I step out his house because he lives right opposite me, him and his friends always hang out on my street so they are just there in my face 24/7 I ignored the fact that my hair was a massive curly mess and ran out my front door to confront him.

'What are you doing looking through my window you perv!' I shouted in his face.

'I was watching the show you was putting on for me' He said with a big grin on his face.

'YOU MAKE ME SICK, HOW COULD YOU STAND THERE AND WATCH ME GET DRESSED? I SHOULD CALL THE FEDZ ON YOU! NEXT TIME I CATCH YOU PERVING ON ME ILL SET TYSON ON YOU AND IL MAKE SURE HE EATS EVERY LAST BIT OF YOUR LITTLE COCKY!' I said before storming off and into my house. I could hear him laughing outside my front door. 'Melikah you got a sexy body baby! Cant wait to get that!' He said through my letter box, before walking back to my house. I kissed my teeth and made my way to my room to do my hair. My bestie Shanay was coming to my house and then we was ganna watch some movies a jam at mines. I didn't need to do nothing much to my hair so I just greased it and slicked it back into one, I have long shoulder length curly hair, I am mixed race my mum is white English and my dad is black Jamaican, they'eve been together for 17 years, but their not married and they don't live together?! Weird nit? So anyways not too long after my door knocked, I assumed it was Shanay but it wasn't. It was Curtis the dick hed! He made his way into my house and shut the door behind him. 'What you think your doing?' I said quite calmly pissed too. 'I come to talk to you. I know you want me and I want you' he said holding me on my waist and pulling me towards his waist. 'ARE YOU DUMB? HAVE YOU BEEN BUNNIN GRADE EARLY? WHAT MAKES YOOUU THINK THAT I WANT YOU? Come out my yard you joke!' I said getting mad while pushing him away. 'Stop fronting, I know you want me, that's why you got changed infront of window so I could see you. Now stop playing games' he said while tryna grab me again. 'Curtis... this is the last time im going to tell get out my house, I don't want you and I never will want you. SO come out or ill have to call Tyson to deal with you' I didn't have to tell him twice, my dog is hench and don't ramp! He opened the door just as Shanay was going to open the door. She looked at us both shocked, 'Thanks for dat yeh Melikah, dat was good still. We could do dis again sometime' He said with a cheeky grin on his face. He pretended to do up his zip. I could hear all his friends 'ayying' him like hes some goon and looking in my direction. I didn't know what to do. Shanay quickly pushed me in the house and shut the door. 'YOU? CURTIS? WHO WHEN WHERE WHAT AND HOW?' She said in shock. 'We didn't do nuttin kmt hes fronting like I would loose my virginity to dat!' I Replied, she looked at me unsure but didn't ask me anything else. We watched some movies and catched some jokes then Shanay went home because we got school tomorrow.

The next morning I woke up and got dressed for school. My mum was still sleeping because she worked a late shift that night. I put my uniform on slicked my hair into one and then left my house. I got to the bus stop and waited for Shanay to come on the bus. I jumped on the bus, there was people from my school on there and they was all looking at me. I looked at them weirdly and then sat next to Shanay. 'Isit me or is everyone looking at me funny Shan?' I asked her confused. 'Truss! I don't know mayb its because you look sexy today?' She said. 'I look the samee. And im in uniform' I replied confused. We got off the bus and then went into school. Curtis and his lot was there. I rolled my eyes and kept walking. 'OI! Melikah when we ganna have a replay of yesterday?!' Curtis shouted across the playground. 'Do you think I could have a go?' One of his friends shouted. Everyone looked at me, I felt horrible, looks can really kill! This was killing me. There was looks of disgust, laughter and excitement. I just wanted to run out.

So what should Melikah do...

a) Run out the school crying...

b) Ignore them and keep walking into school...

c) Cuss them and bring out a shank on Curtis...

d) Pretend she fuked him/ go along with it....