Chapter 12

"Here you go, dear

"Here you go, dear. Drink this potion and you will gain access to the most powerful magic imaginable," said the witch.

I doubted her a bit.

"Will I be able to gain my revenge with this?"

She laughed, evilly.

"Of course you will. Now, go on. Drink it... all of it."

I did as she said and sure enough, I felt an immense power enter my body.

"Now try thinking of something to do with that magic. It will do everything you ask of it."

"I'm sure it will," I said with an evil smirk.

She took me outside the hut so I could test out my magic. I pictured an immense ball of fire completely demolishing a tree.

I opened my eyes to see the tree fall to the ground in flames.

The witch smiled and used her magic to return the tree back to its original state.

"You have unleashed great power, Veronica. Use it wisely."

She gave me one last smirk before disappearing, along with the hut, as if she was never there.

"There's no need to worry about your dress because Jonathan sent his guards to take it from your closet and bring it here

"There's no need to worry about your dress because Jonathan sent his guards to take it from your closet and bring it here."

I gasped, "I had completely forgotten about it!"

"Yeah, I noticed. Now go put it on so I can do your hair and makeup," she said.

"Okay, I'm going."