Chapter 3: Guess who

Minato P.O.V

When I heard the Rich boy said he was Naruto. I was Shocked and I regreted how I treated because he was rich and that means he have alot of power.

When I came back home I told the family what happened and they laughed it out. They thought that he was lying and was a slave for somone that why he got all the clothing from.
Now that I thought about it Naruto was just a Monster and he was weak. Menma said that he will bully him with his friends and make his life horrible. Naruko said that She and her friend will tease him about have no friend and nor girlfriends.
Naruko and Menma both ask me to put him with there class and ask the teacher to be strict with him.

3 days later with NARUTO

Yesterday I hired maids, butlers, and driver, I didnt hire bodyguards because i could protect myself.
This school have uniforms and they look so cool.

It kinda shows my abs bacause when i summer time they said they only wear the white clothing under the uniform and tie. You can also see my muscles.

Right now im heading to school with my driver in the front while im in the back reading my Schedule.

NARUTO Schedule

1st period: History 9:00 - 10:00

2nd period: Math 10:05 - 11:05

3rd period: All science things 11:10 - 12: 10

Lunch/Free time: 12:15 - 1:15

4th period: Music 1:20 - 2:20

5th period: GYM 2:25 - 3:25

6th period: Health 3:30 - 4:30

8th period: Club Activity 4:35 - ##:##
When the Club finish

Wow I like this school and all there uniforms. Oh I'm here.

I got out my car and look at the school.

OOh and my car

OOh and my car.

For some reason people are looking at me

For some reason people are looking at me. I wounder if they know I am.

Right now im looking for my lockes and for some reason all the girl are looking at me like they want to rape me. I wounder if there lost.🤔🤔🤔

I went to my locker and put my things in there and then I went to HISTORY the people I saw was...