Chapter 7: Ask him

NARUTO POV

I finally found my partner and I was happy she was Suki. I oplagise to her by telling her I'm sorry but she no replying. I kept saying sorry but no answer. I called my butlers to buy me flowers in less than 10 second and when it drop from the sky I catched it and gave it to Suki but she didn't except it. I did the same thing but i order a giant stuffy. She didn't except it so i bought her clothing but no. She didn't except it. I told her to wait her will I ask someone for help but no reply so i left to go talk to Kushina about this.

KUSHINA POV

I was watching how Naruto was trying to ask Suki forgiveness and I could help but smile. I saw Naruto coming toward me and asking for help with Suki. I said to a women heart is not money but love. Naruto had a confusing look. I told him it was the best is you hug her or make her happy but not with money. Naruto said he will give it a try. He thank me by Hugging me which surprise me. I couldn't help it but have tears in my eye. Before he was walking away he told me that he still love the family and willing to forgive the family if they accepted him. So when school over I decided I'm going to talk with Minato, Naruko, and Menma about reuniting.

NARUTO POV

I got a good idea about how to make Suki forgive me. I walk up to her and said I was sorry. I than Hugged her and ask her forgiveness but this time she said something. She told me she will only forgive me if I hugged her again and sing for her tomorrow. I was so happy that she forgive me that I "acidantly" kiss her on the cheek. Which made both of us blush.
Kushina than yelled at us causing everyone to look at us. She yelled out Get a room you love birds. I awkwardly walk to Kushina and told her thank you. She smiled at me which made this moment happier.

SUKI POV

I can't believe he kissed me again. Today is the best day of my life maybe I can ask him to be my friend or maybe more than a Friend when the timing is right. I'm so excited for tomorrow because he going to sing for me.

Naruto POV

Yes she finally forgive me but what I'm i going have to do with all these stuffy I bought her. I might as well give it to her. I walked to Suki and hugged her from the back which surprise her. She ask me if we could be friend and I could see alittle blush from her. I happily said yes and talked  more about are self. I could see from the corner of my eye people jealous.

I feel like when ever I'm near Suki or I'm talking to her my heart beating faster and im in cloud 9. I wonder how she feel about me?

Suki POV

When ever I'm near Naruto i could hear my heart beating and I feel like we're the only two people in the world. I wonder how he feel about me?

NARUTO POV

We just finished 6th period and now were going to 7th period which is Health. I walking with Suki right now and I could see alot or glaring from the boys. When we walk in the classroom we splite because than she could sit with her friend while I went to sit in the back. The bell ring 1 min after and the teacher for health was Pervy Sage. I was Shocked because i didnt know he was smart enough to because a teacher. The lesson was weird it was about Male and Female. He than ask for 2 volunteers he pick me but i didn't want to be here. Pervy
Sage said that the next volunteer is a girl. So he pick Suki i was alittle happy because it was her.

PERVY SAGE POV

Right now I pick 2 good looking couple to be my volunteer. "Okay Class were going to learning about how the human reaction when to opposite Sex kiss each other. I pick there 2 here to show us it by kiss on the lips. WHATTT!!!! Shouted the whole class room.

BOTH SUKI AND NARUTO POV

I can't believe we have to kiss and right infront of are classmate and pervy teacher. But I'm happy it with her/him. Pervy SAGE said " u can start any time now". Which made us blush even more. We both looked into each other eyes and got closer and closer till our lips meet. Both though " Her/his lips are so soft and sweet. We both broke apart when we heard a squeal from are classmates which made us both blush. We them went back to are seat. Both thought " I still feel his/her warmth for his/her lips.

Naruto POV

When Pervy Sage class was done it was now time to go look for club activity. I saw alot of fun one like drama club and there sports also. I went to go ask one of the teacher about how many club we could join and he said how many as u like which made me happy because i cause join all the sports clubs and also join drama. I went to join all the club and pass all the sports try out. Now I'm going to the Drama try out. While I went to sign up I saw Suki and her friends. I tried to go walk pass them because i didn't want to be seem cause I'm all sweating from the try out. As I try to walk pass her she saw me. So i ask her which club she's joining. Suki replyed with Cheerleading, Cooking, and drama. She asked me which club I was joining I said all the sports club and drama. Suki looked at me with a schock face and ask if we could walk to the Drama try out together. I was happy and replyed with yes. She then said good bye to her friends and walked with me. When we got there we did a skit together.

We passed even though the kissing scene shocked Suki.