Chapter 6

Four Years Later

     Glory laid in her bed, staring at the ceiling of her hut. Tears dripped down her face. "Oh Deathbringer", she quietly mumbled. "Where did you go?"

     She chocked back a sob. "Why did you leave?" 

     She started uncontrollably sobbing as she pictured her lost mate. "WHERE ARE YOU!" She screamed at the ceiling. "FUCKER!! WE WERE GOING TO HAVE DRAGONETS!"

     She calmed herself.  "Oh Deathbringer, when are you coming home?"

     She cried herself to sleep, as she did every night, for four, long, years.

 Four Years Earlier

     Tsunami got up off of Deathbringer. She stumbled to the floor, and took a deep, shaky breath. She got up and looked at the mess. Deathbringer lay on the bed, his cold eyes staring at the ceiling. 

     Tsunami gasped and inhaled, the weight of what she did falling on her like a mountain. She rested her head on his chest, and choked on her tears. She screamed into his scales and stabbed her talons into his chest. Dark red blood burbled out of the punctures as she slid to the ground.

     "Oh god, oh god oh god," she gasped. "Oh fuck. Oh fuck. Oh no." 

     "Oh what did I do?" She slowly got to her feet and leaned against the wall. She pounded her fist against the wall and screamed. She picked up a chair and threw it as hard as she could against the wall. It shattered and wood flew everywhere.

     She slumped to the floor, and cried.

     Five minutes later, she regained her cool. She got up on shaky legs and moved to the bed. She sat down and thought. 

     She needed to get the body out. Now.

    She went out into the hallway, and walked down. She found a large bag in a closet and ran back to hear room.

     She flew out into the night with the body in the bag on her back. She could barely fly as she had no energy left.

The night was foggy and she couldn't see a thing as she flew over the sea. She flew as far as she could and right when she was about to fall due to exhaustion, she dropped the bag.