Prolouge

*Welp I'm back, you all are in for another Voltron-Disney-Crossover ride.*

It was a dark night by the wall of Altea. Soldiers were on patrol keeping it safe, making sure no invaders came.

All was fine, until one soldier was startled by a hawk flying and screetching passed him. The soldier looked at it as it screeched again.

Then suddenly, grabbeling hooks started to appear in the sky. The Galra were invading!

"WE'RE UNDER ATTACK! LIGHT THE SIGNALS!" The soldier yelled as Galra soldiers appeared.

The soldier went to light the signal until he came face to face with the leader of the Galra, Zarkon!

Zarkon gave a devilish grin and the soldier was afraid. He then took the torch and lit the signal. Other soldiers began lighting their signals.

Zarkon look at the soldier. "Now all of Altea knows you're here." He said. Zarkon chuckled as he set a flag on fire. "Perfect." He said.

Later, the general of the army went to the palace of Altea to report to Empress Allura and her visor Coran. He bowed to her. "Your majesty, The Galra have invaded the Northern boarder." He said.

"Impossible, No one should be able to cross that wall!" Coran said.
"Zarkon is leading them." He said as he looked directly to Allura.
"We will set up defenses immediately."

"No." Allura said. "Let them come. We will have you send your troops and recruit more men to join the army." Allura commanded.

The general stood. "Yes your majesty." He said.

"I will send Coran to travel to neighboring villages for troops. We must not lose hope." Allura said as she stood from her throne.

"I know that out there one man will rise up and fight till the Galra is done." Allura said while looking out a window.

*Ya sure?....also yay, more of my ridiculous commentary.*

MoonStar~