Chapter 15

Jerome's POV: 

There was a knocking on the door.Then again and again and again.

"Im coming,im coming"I yelled.

I had to anwser it because my psycho dad was out doing something.I opened the door and all I saw was a shadow.I could tell he was human.You could see his hands and his feet.Rage came over me.It reminded me of Mitch.I put my hand on his mouth and pulled on the front of his sweatshirt.I pulled him towards the left and pushed forward.Landing him standing with his back a couple of inches from the doorway against the wall.My hand still on his mouth and my other hand on his chest.His body and face still in the shadows.I still couldnt see him.I was in the light though.So he could plainly see my furry face.

"Who are you"I yelled using my foot to close the door.

He was trying to get my hand off my his mouth.I finally let go and brung my hand to his neck.

"Once again.Who are you"I yelled again.

"Jerome.....i.its me..Mitch"he said with trying to find breath.

"Mitch"I said with,happiness and sadness.

I grabbed his shoulders and pulled him into the light. Sure enough it was Mitch.

"Mitch".I had tears streaming down my cheeks."I thought you were dead"I said in confusion.