Episode 1: Beginning

(Emma's dream)

She woke up. Rubbed her eyes, and thought who was that.

Emma: what the, that wasn't Jax? Who was it?

Emma and Jax has been dating for a year now, their anniversary is today and a year where Andi is still training at the Academy.

She looks at a NON-MAGICAL book that was laying on her bed.

Emma: lexy, who was that in my dream?

Mr Alonso: are... you talking to your science book?

Emma: uh, daaad... haha.. well, it's a weird habit of mines!

Emma tried to lay it cool with her father, and it worked.

Mr Alonso: well okay, is it because of Andi? You hadn't have anyone else to talk to.

Emma: whaaat? Nah, dad I have pLeNtY of friends AND PEOPLE to talk to.

Mr Alonso: Emma... you know that I love you, but you should try at the very least make more friends... I don't want you to end up talking to your science book, time to time.

Emma: I talk to Diego, Jax... ma..maddie too?

She said trying to sound convincing.

Mr Alonso: Jax is your boyfriend not a friend, and you don't even get along with Maddie, and diego is always around Maddie.

Emma: Jax can be a very, good boyfriend who can be a good friend too... ugh fine, I miss Andi, it been a year! How long is she going to be training!

Mr Alonso: training?

Emma: I mean, training in her studies, overseas...

Mr Alonso sat down with Emma on the her bed and Mr Alonso took her hands and held them tight.

Mr Alonso: Emma, it's alright, you can do this! You know what? Come to the party!

Emma: what party?

Mr Alonso: the Miami Beach festival, you know the ones that they hold every year? You went there with your friends last year!

Emma: oh.. right...

Mr Alonso: cheer up! Oh imma be late for my interview, I got to go now Emma.

He gave Emma a forehead kiss and left the house.

Emma: dad is right! I must cheer up!

Then her phone rang, and she picked up.

Emma: hello?

Jax: em, meet me at the beach around 5pm today

Emma: oh, why?

She smiled.