Episode 6: Possessive Witchany

The every next day

Wits Academy

Andi: so, Agamemnon, are we going to tell Emma?

Agamemnon: what do we need to tell her?

Andi: about that witchany girl!

Agamemnon: ohh that! No, it's not necessary for her to know, she might do something very, responsible!

Andi: again with "Emma! Your responsible", can't you trust her! I mean like it been a year, she's mature now, she's going to be a senior next year!

Agamemnon: But Chloe isn't going after Emma, it's no use for her to know, Chloe is after humans...

Andi: were talking about the chosen one! The one that is most powerful then you!

Agamemnon: uhp— dont day such thing!

Jessie: Agamemnon! Why don't we bring Emma and her friends here to train!

Andi: Jessie? What are you doing here?

Agamemnon: what are you suggesting in that?

Jessie: I mean is if we get them here and train so they could improve their powers, it should be enough to stop that Chloe girl!

Agamemnon said nothing but just thought of what Jessie just said.

Agamemnon: that might be a good idea! Quick, we must gather the council members and head back to earth!

Jessie: great!

Agamemnon: oh, your not coming...

Jessie: what? I came up with the idea

Agamemnon: and you training! Go!

Jessie pout and left.

Agamemnon: your not coming either Andi!

Andi: oh come on! I'm a human! Your not going to let me go back to the human world?

Agamemnon: oh god, fine

He rolled his eyes then casted a spell leading them to the other council members.

Once he regrouped them, the council went to earth world.

Irridium High

Desdemona: were are all the kids?

Andi: what kind of question is that? Do you want the students to see weird people, randomly walk out of a smoking and glowing locker?

Lily: the students are out on a summer break for 3 months... so nun of them are here, unless they have summer school, they would have it as summer classes online.

Agamemnon: time is wasted! Let's bring them here!

Lily: wait! No! What if some human was there and saw either of them, randomly disappeared in front of them! We don't want to bring magic into humans life!

Desdemona: it's 5:30am, who would be awake at this time?

Agamemnon casted a spell so Emma, Maddie, Diego, and Jax can appear in the school cafeteria.