𝟘𝟙. ꪗꫀ𝕣ⅈꪀ

──── ────

Yerin POV
I saw her again today but didn't say anything.

As I continued to walked to the practice room that I spend much time alone, practicing songs. I let out a sigh, looking around in the room remembering us practicing together and messing around.

Why can't it be like how it was in the beginning? We were such close friends. I miss her so much, but with our different schedules and not making music together, it's a bit difficult to see each other. She's busy with ASC and other events, as I also have events and performances to go to, too.

We still support each other and our music but I wish we could make one last song together. I know we as a duo won't last, as it's been a while since we made music together. Our contracts are also coming to an end too. I'm not too sure what I want to do but I know when the time comes I'll have my mind made up.

But I have a feeling she won't renew her contract with the company. As I've seen her call out the company for not letting her release music. Maybe that's why she also made her own group with her friends. I just know whatever decision she makes I'll support it and continue to support her.

I just...

I just want one last song with her, where it's our mature selves and showing everyone that even in the end we still are a powerful vocal duo.

I let out a shaky breath, walking towards the music player and grabbed a mic. I start playing my song 'Maybe It's Not Our Fault' singing the lyrics with much emotions. As I look for another song to sing, I see our debut song. I put my hand on my chest as it starts to fill with emotions.

All the memories of when we first met, asking me to debut with her, our first time recording the song, and our debut day comes crashing down on me. I know I shouldn't have done it but I couldn't help myself. I click the song and the first note that comes out makes me release a breath that I held in. It's like a train of emotions hits me cause after, tears start coming out.

Then her voice, her strong and beautiful voice starts playing.

I clench the microphone in my hands, against my chest as more tears come out.

I take a deep breath in, then comes out shaky.

Does she feel the same?

"I miss you, Jimin"