My silence

Olivia POV:
I woke up sore...
I have bruises all over my body. My head hurt so bad. I had bite marks all over. My wrists had marks as if there where cuffs or rope on them. On top of that William isn't here. There's a note on my table stand.

     ~ hey Olivia,
Had and amazing night, enjoyed myself I know you did. I've never seen some one cum so much. Anyway I have to be at work now see ya around.
              Ps. Advil will take care of the head ache.
             William♥️

I've never in my life found rough sex attractive. But apparently last night I did. I just want to wash this all away. Nobody will ever know. I showered for an hour long. I scrubbed every inch of my body twice. I bet I used a whole thing of tooth past. I cleaned up the bottles of whisky I took the soaking wet sheets and washed them I cleaned up the rest of the house, and headed to work. I wore a lot of make-up and long sleeve everything!

No body ask questions it was a slow day so captain sent us home.

-few months later-

Amanda Rollins pov: we arrested a man for espousing him self in Central Park earlier today I called everyone in.

-in squad room-

So our perp was caught on camera exposing him self in Central Park. The only problem is we can identify him  because his finger prints where burnt off.
We have the two girls who got exposed and the lady who pictured him in the act all in the interrogation rooms. Liv and nick where talking to the two girls Craigen was talking to the older women. And me and fin where talking to the man.

We got all of their stores until the mans lawer came in we found out his name was lewis William. Liv and nick found out the girls are from ice land. We let the man go on his own recognizance. Everyone was waiting for Monday for Lewis court date.

Olivia POV:

I went home and relaxed in a bubble bath. Me and Brian been dating for months now but it's nice to have a day away to relax to my self we have plans to go out to dinner next weekend. Which will be exciting for when this weekend is over. We bought a new crazy case the name sound familiar but I haven't seen the perp yet I feel this case will just blow pass. Crigen wanted me to look into this pizza boy case that might be connected to another case we have been trying to bust. So I might skip this court date on Monday to go talk to the pizza guy. But for now it's just me and my bubbles.

    ~~~~~weekend past~~~~~~

Narrator:

Olivia had been heavy into the other case to hear about the Lewis William case. She had just busted the case crigen assigned her. It's Thursday night tomorrow is the last trial day Olivia hasn't heard anything good about it. Today crigen want Olivia to sit down and talk to Lewis because the old lady who had taken the photo had been violently assaulted and raped.

Olivia POV: the first day I'm getting to see this sick bastard. The photos of past crimes Rollins showed me and the crime with the old women completely disgust me  I can't wait to get a confection out of this pig.

"You ready to nail this sucker" nick says handing me a coffee.
" sure am" I drink half my coffee gone and fallow nick to the interrogation room. We walk in as I'm looking down at the fold I had of him looking up I stop in my tracks... William.