//1//

Everything is right there in front of me

////////

What is friendship? I don't know, I just know that I have the best one. I may sound cocky, but Mark is great. He may be quiet or whatever, but he's always been there for me. We both attend Seoul National University. Extremely competitive, but I'm smart. I hope. 

Mark is one of the best students all around. The boy knows 4 languages for crying out loud. I think it's because he actually pays attention. Not that I don't, but he'll forever be better than me in every way. He's also a ladies man, but I just think they want to use him for his answers. 

"Ready to leave?" Mark asks.

"Sure, but it's school," I say.

"Yeah, and?" He says while raising an eyebrow.

"Have I ever told you that you have nice eyebrows?" I laugh. He laughs too. 

////////

We have none of the same classes with each other, but it's ok. Mark and I are foreigners, but he made friends easily. I'm still learning, but I have my friends Park Jimin and Choi Jiyeon. They are pretty cool. I hang out with them during class or if Mark is out or something. To be honest, he's kind of a mystery, but I don't bother to bud into his business. 

Lunch came around for me, so I spotted the nearest table that was empty and sat. Multitasking isn't my strong suit, but I can only do it when I work and eat. But then again, I'm working my ass off most of the time and forget that I have food. 

"Aren't you going to eat?" Mark walks towards me. 

"Oh, yeah, food exists," I say sarcastically. He just laughs.

"You're working, so I assume the multitasking thing isn't working for you," he says.

"Shut up before I throw my book at you," I threaten. I look up from my work to see Mark staring at me. I tilt my head at him.

"What's up?" I ask.

"N-nothing, my mind went to space again," he stutters. I must have scared him.

"Ooh, sorry for scaring you," I smile and he does the same. I looked around to see if anyone else was around, but there were just a few guys in a group around the corner. I'm not gonna lie, they were hot.  

"Mark, who are those people?" I tugged at his sleeve while pointing to the group of handsome males.

"Oh! Those are my friends, they must have been waiting for me," he says. 

"Woah," I stare. 

"Why? Do you like them?" He says in a teasing manner. 

"Wah, no. But he's attractive as hell," I point at a boy.

 But he's attractive as hell," I point at a boy

The boy notices me and smiles. I blush and turn back to Mark.

"Oho, you like Jaebum," he laughs. I punch him in the arm.