//10//

I hope this sums up for what I'm trying to say

////////

I wake up feeling a pair of arms wrapped around me. I see Mark sleeping quietly and I'm just at awe. I can't believe I finally have all of this. I kiss him on the nose before trying to attempt not waking him up.

"Did you just kiss my nose?" Mark sheepishly says.

"Is that a problem?" I giggle.

"No," he says pulling me back onto the bed.

"Mark, we have to get ready for school," I say trying to pull back.

"Let's skip," he says.

"You? Skip school? Never," I sarcastically say. He rolls his eyes at me.

"I was right about one thing," he says. I tilt my head out of confusion.

"You are cute in my hoodie. You should wear them more often," he winks. I hit him with a pillow.

"Hey! That's not how you accept a compliment you know," he whines. I laugh at him before pulling him to the kitchen.

"Why are we out here? The bed was comfortable and warm," he rubs his eyes.

"Because I'm hungry and I bet you are too. Jinyoung was nice enough to bring food yesterday when we were hanging out," I say while scavenging the fridge.

"How long was he over here for?" I sense jealousy (alexa, play jealousy by mx).

"I don't know actually. I remember falling asleep on him then magically being on my bed," I say. He gives me a weird look.

"What? Why are you looking at me like that?" I say.

"No reason," he says.

"Are you jealous?" I ask.

"No, I have no reason to be," he lies. Yeah ok buddy.

"So how did Jiyeon take the break up?" I ask.

"Surprisingly well, but she'll probably try to kill you if she has the chance," he says. Ouch.

"Have you ever had a girlfriend before her?" I bluntly ask.

"Yes! I'm offended," he pouts. I start to make waffles.

"What! I didn't know. You don't talk about anything so I never had a clue," I defend.

"Well, it's because I always liked you. Scratch that, loved you. I just never had the guts since you didn't show any personal interest in anyone beside Jaebum," he says rubbing his neck. I look at him in awe. I walk up to him having the intentions of kissing him, but then my phone rings. Ugh.

"Who's calling?" Mark asks. I shrug my shoulders. How the hell am I supposed to know? I haven't looked at my phone all morning.

I look at my phone surprised at who's calling me.

"Jaebum," I whisper to myself.

"What?" Mark says.

"It's just my work, I'll be right back," I say while speed walking to my room.

"Hello?" I answer.

"Hi Ari," Jaebum says.

"Hi, what's up?" I say. I'm trying not to lose my chill.

"Nothing much. I'm sorry for walking away so abruptly," he says.

"It's okay," I say.

"Are you sure? I understand if-"