Pray for the Wicked- Saeran Fluff

June 22nd 2018...

Time: 12:00 AM

Y/n's POV

"Saaaaeraaaan," I poked my husband. He groaned.

"Wake up!!" I said a bit louder. He rolled over. I frowned.

"You have to wake up!! Panic's new album is out!!" I said as I plopped my body over his. He opened his eyes and looked at me. I smiled at him and he rolled his and closed them again.

"Sae..." I whined.

"Have you gotten any sleep Y/n..." He finally spoke. I chuckled nervously.

"Umm... Sure? But that doesn't matter! This album is finally out and I'm so excited and we need to listen to it now. Or it'll be ruined for us!"

"How can music be ruined..?" He asked before letting out a yawn.

"The experience of hearing a new song for the first time can be ruined. If I wake up in the morning and I go to listen to this song but all of the sudden the sun is there and it's really bright. It could ruin everything!" I explained, trying to get my way. Saeran sat up and turned to face me.

"Go to sleep."

"But-"

"No buts, I know you are excited. I'm pretty sure we already had this conversation..." He said quietly.

"You know I love you and appreciate how much you care for me but this is Panic," I said.

"You haven't slept in like a week because of this. Just listen to it in the morning. You won't have to worry about falling asleep listening to it," he said while I pouted. He smiled at me and gave me a small kiss. He knew that he got to me. 

"Fine, but you have to invite your brother over," I said.

"Why?" He frowned.

"Because he's your brother and he's totally way more fun than you~" I teased. I looked into his eyes and saw him smirk back at me.

"That's not what you said last night," I blushed, not excepting him to be so bold. I pushed him slightly.

"You're so mean..." I muttered. He pulled me in for a kiss once again.

"But you love me," Saeran said.

"I know," I rolled my eyes and yawned unwillingly. I covered my mouth and looked towards my husband.

"So, you are tired?" He asked knowingly. I shook my head.

"No wayyy," I replied.

"You are so stubborn, you know that?" He said, laying back down. I laid down, and faced him. He draped his arm around me, and pulled me closer.

"... Maybe I am a bit tired," I said, finally giving in. He kissed my forehead.

"I know honey. I know," he said as I closed my eyes.

"Good night Sae..." I muttered before passing out.

"Good night, my love."

---------

"ROLL ME LIKE A BLUNT CAUSE I WANNA GO HOME~" I sang, while making myself some lunch. Saeran was out. The song ended and another one started.

"Fuck a silver lining~" I started to sing. I finished making my food and started eating. I hummed in delight. I ate all of my lunch and cleaned up, still listening to Panic.

As I was singing, dancing and trying to learn all the lyrics, my phone rang, which caused the music to stop. I frowned and looked to see who called me. I answered it.

"It's your wife speaking," I said with a small giggle.

"Hey, what are you up to?"

"I just finished eating lunch, and of course, I'm listening to Pray for the Wicked. Honestly, Roaring 20's is probably my favorite. King of the Clouds is so good as well. And of course, I still can't get over Saturday Night," I ranted.

"But, anyway, was there something you needed?"

"I was just checking up on you. You didn't sleep much last night. Anyway, I'll be home soon."

"Okay! See you then!"

"I love you, Y/n."

"I love you too!"

About ten minutes later, I heard the door open. I had decided to give the music a break, so I was on the couch watching TV.

"I'm home!" I heard Saeran yell. I got up and went to him. I dragged him into a soft kiss.

"Welcome home," he smiled and kissed me back.

"I have a surprise for you," he said.

"What is it?"

"Close your eyes," The redhead said. I did as told. I heard some movement and I felt paper being placed in my hands.

"You can open them now." I opened them and immediately realized what it was.

"Holy shit..." I said, processing what was happening.

"Oh my gOD!" I yelled and hugged him.  He laughed as I started crying a little.

"Are you serious? You got us front row seats and back stage passes!!" I said excitedly.

"Yep," he said with a large grin. I kissed him and smiled.

"I don't know what I've done to deserve this, but I love you so so much right now," I hugged him once more.

"You are my wife and I love you. You deserve all the happiness in the world. Plus, I also love Panic," he said, showing off that he too was excited.

"You are the best husband that I can ask for!" I said. I smirked and wrapped my arm around his neck.

I got really close to his lip before whispering.

"And I'll do anything to prove it." I felt his face heat up as I laughed and pulled away.

"That's what you get for what you said last night," I said, while laughing. He rolled his eyes and pulled my in for a long, passionate kiss.

Word Count: 931

A/n: I'm P!ATD trash and I needed to do this. I know Saeran is like hella outta character but yeet. Hope you liked this. Also I'm finally doing V's route and I'm dying. Someone save me.

6-12-22: this is a brendon urie hate account, but also, a me hate account. Why was I so fucking cringey 😭, also, took some stuff out, and changed a few lines.