Story Time

"Ididntmeantoijustneededabracuzileftmineatmyfriendshouseandiopenedthedrawer andunderthebrawaslike4differentcolordildosapaieoffluffyhandcuffsandsomelasy stuffididntlookatbutithadataleandcatears-"  "BREATH CHILD" Nikki said with a worried look on her face. "Stop. Slow down, and remember to breath."
"OK.......I had forgotten my bra at a friends house,and I only had one at that point, so I went to borrow one of hers-"
"Wait you guys are the same size?" Max said, a hint of something she couldn't place in his eyes.
"Ummm no, I'm smaller, but I knew shed have a sports bra..." After saying this the odd look on Max's face disappeared. "OK, carry on."
" well, I went and grabbed the bra....but under it, were like 4 dildos. Different colors, different textures, I think one was glow in the dark......and....a pair of lacy underwear,and a matching bra.....and black cat ears and a tail......and a pair of black....fluffy handcuffs......"
  "... Is that it?" Max asked, one eyebrow raised. "No. I just didn't look." Kenny said, looking slightly violated. "Well, we have a kinky sex kitten, I can work with that." Max said, cracking his knuckles. "Sooo... Your just gunna waltz in her tent and expect her to take you?" Neil said, eyebrows raised in mock confusion. "No! Ima take it slow, hang out with her more....I'll figure it out. K?" With that he walked out,head held high in confidence, but he didn't  know the extent of the fire he was playing with.

Ooooooooooooooooo
  Sky woke up the next morning with Preston's gloves and Harrison's jacket on, so she decided to role with it. Putting her usual pants and tank top on, she left her vest out and instead wore Harrison's jasket, and left Preston's gloves on. She liked the way it looked, but it was missing something. After a few minutes of digging through her suitcase, she found what she was looking for. An old top hat she had used for cosplay. She put this atop her usual space buns and admired her reflection.

  She suddenly remembered what Preston had said about liking Max, but not that was completely gay..."well, only one way to find out...."she whispered to herself. She buttoned the bottom 3 buttons of the jacket so it pushed her already large breasts out, to the point they were bubbling out of her tank top, but still covered. She did her makeup a little different, adding blush and making sure everything was straight, wearing a tighter pair of her red jeans, and even painting her nails. If anything would get him, it would be this. Making her mind up, she shot her sis a text, giving her a heads up, letting her know it didn't mean anything, then walked confidently out of her tent.